Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight I just read it. It’s pretty awesome that this was the true meaning behind opening Wano’s borders.

The only good OP theory I’ve ever read theorized that Luffy would use the Ancient Weapons to destroy the point on the Red Line where all of the world’s seas connect, which would create “All Blue” and unite all of the world’s seas into “One Piece”. I’ve been pretty much under the assumption for a decade now that this is where the series is ultimately headed, especially after Sharley saw a vision of Luffy destroying Fishman Island (this is the exact point on the Red Line where all seas connect).

So yeah I think this is where we are heading, the One Piece is all of the world’s seas being United, which would end all of the chaotic weather patterns and navigation/travel methods and such.

But Roger laughing when he read the world’s true history convinced me that the One Piece is going to be something much dumber. Lol
Maybe the one piece is what you said and what Roger was laughing about was Laugh Tale, ie the story of Joyboy and the OP world 800+ years ago.

The Red Line and sectioning of the seas may have indeed raised the sea levels which resulted in Wano shrinking.

Do believe you are right in that Luffy will start his declaration of war against the WG by destroying the Red Line, probably with ancient weapons.

Jinbe against the strongest Admiral when he was free.

Jinbei literally got Neg right after that and fainted.
Yamato fought Kaido for 9 chapters took a beating from ACoC, took a TB from Hybrid Kaido. Didn't even faint once. Didn't get no medical treatment or food cause she was fasting yet still didn't get any bandages.

So please explain to me what freaking Jinbei got over freaking Yamato

Yamato fought Ace while holding back not using her DF
While Jinbei tied with Rookie Ace and had a mid diff fight with WW for god sakes

Lets take a look
Yamato is faster, better CoA,AP, Speed, Durability, Endurance, CoC and equal amount of CoO both sensed GB and kept up with Kaido. Literally She had been training her whole life fighting Kaido has Oni skin plus Zoan.

Greenbulls logic makes absolutely no sense. You won’t come to Wano because Kaido is there yet you’ll come to capture the character that beat his ass, while two other characters that defeated a Yonko together are there and his crew + alliance that defeated a Yonko crew is there?

Yet you run from Shanks? I need to see something from Shanks he’s clearly a monster and probably the strongest character in the verse.

But I don’t like Greenbull at all
He said he doesnt want fight shanks "For now" there is something going on for shanks, nobody wants to fight him
Either he is god level or he has some connection
Its always " just because its shanks i wont fight "

:suresure:

This is what happens
They went from "GB will beat retainers and yamato badly"
To

"Doesn't matter, GB no diffed them
Yamato did fight offscreen... base or jybrid dont care, she did disobey Momo offscreen... that's what I think and believe "

Oda : Retainers and Yamato are only trapped, Momo was beaten briefly .
Yamato tried to helo but Mom refused m

Fans : No Oda, Yamato sucks
She fought and lost

Oda and other readers : Where did she fight ? Where did she lose?

These guys just hate her coz she got adcoc and stalled kaido while they wanted X to do that

They know she has better hype and feats

All they can cling onto is "GB trapped her" although no mention or panels of her fighting GB like retainers did before getting trapped
Even offscreen no mention

This chapter doesn't also state that GB damaged her
Momo literally told her not to fight. She was going to attack GB last chapter and Momo stopped her.

Waiting for a panel or info of Yamato losing or being damaged
Or even fighting GB head on

If all she does is stand or defend from branches
Then you need to just accept GB can't do what base kaido did casually to 9 full powered retainers

Status
Not open for further replies.