Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu should be happy shanks scared him away and momo didn't want the others to help cause shit would have arguably been even more embarrassing

Imagine him tryna pull up on the alliance just for him to legit get no diffed and imprisoned

Momo literally told her not to fight. She was going to attack GB last chapter and Momo stopped her.
Even in this chapter she tried helping Momo again. He refused.
We see others attacking GB but no sign of yamato doing it coz Momo kept refusing

Somehow they think she fought GB offscreen
Like if GB did fight her ...why would he only mock Momo? Why didn't he talk about yamato too sinve she impressed him already ?
Why isn't there any info that she's hurt or fought back against GB on panels or offscreen?

People literally refusing what Oda wrote to create imaginary scenes which didn't happen

The people who are shitting out yamato . Yamato is only worried for momo. She only asks momo to call luffy(lol do you think she can't call luffy for help) only after greenbull mentions about taking the head of luffy. Because with momo's mentality,he could get a fatal blow if aramaki defeated him. Kinda what we saw from moria,crocodile etc.

But i can agree yamato cannot defeat greenbull. But still she can go against gb and put up fight and will get defeated. I don't know how diff the fight will be.

:zorothink:...

Why are the admiral fans suddenly dehyping Yamato? That's the opposite of what should happen
In fact they shouldn't hype or dehype someone who didn't fight

Especially not base yamato
Also GB didn't beat her nor hurt her

Redon may be whiny but he doesn't miss out stating "x is damaged...x is beaten ,... x fought" if it happens
He's not like other providers or me when it comes to trolling with spoilers

Greenbulls logic makes absolutely no sense. You won’t come to Wano because Kaido is there yet you’ll come to capture the character that beat his ass, while two other characters that defeated a Yonko together are there and his crew + alliance that defeated a Yonko crew is there?

Yet you run from Shanks? I need to see something from Shanks he’s clearly a monster and probably the strongest character in the verse.

But I don’t like Greenbull at all
Since he knows the one who beat WSC is injured so maybe that boosted his confidence. Still foolish to go by himself tho, 2 Admirals and a group of Vice-Admirals will seem wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.