Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I just read the new spoilers and it does nothing but differentiate Shanks from the other Emperors lol. GB easily subdued Yamato, Momo and the Scabbards but Shanks bailed them out, but GB is up for a fight in the future.

Shanks' COC however could briefly stun GB, with Luffy and his top 3 commenting on how crazy that haki was. We also had Rayleigh making Kidd and Law with his COC preskip. Kaido and BM's haki affected no one.

The Shanks wank gonna be crazy. Or should I say crazier than it already is.

So sanji zolo jinbei and luffy knows that greenbull was in wano I know it cause if kinemon sense them then obviously sanji could do that before them He is the best observation haki user in wano even luffy and jinbei confirmed it.

I just read the new spoilers and it does nothing but differentiate Shanks from the other Emperors lol. GB easily subdued Yamato, Momo and the Scabbards but Shanks bailed them out, but GB is up for a fight in the future.

Shanks' COC however could briefly stun GB, with Luffy and his top 3 commenting on how crazy that haki was. We also had Rayleigh making Kidd and Law with his COC preskip. Kaido and BM's haki affected no one.

The Shanks wank gonna be crazy. Or should I say crazier than it already is.
Huh what are you saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.