Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Would you say the same when Aokiji's body completely shatters and then he regenerates? The attack does not even have Haki in the first place and he actually dealt with Raizo a Ryou user's Fire attack effortlessly.

And at the end of the chapter, he looks completely fine, like he took zero damage whatsoever. As I said, just like Kuzan's body getting destroyed by Robin's clutch before he reforms without any issue. The Hie & the Mori are the only "physical" logias as well.
When you realize that this means that GB could technically get hit with a quake punch like Akainu did but would just switch to a new body without a scratch. Guy has a pseudo-Marco ability with no known drawbacks right now but it's being made to look lame lol

R

rubblerust

You guys forgot how logias work. He’s literally fine in the next panel with Shanks
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
He obviously looks weak-kneed and shaky when he's back up. Momo's fire did something to him. It's very clear that the effect was different from Raizo's fire.

Come on dude, learn to pick up on the story beats. The whole point of this encounter is to show Momo can at least hurt GB.

Would you say the same when Aokiji's body completely shatters and then he regenerates? The attack does not even have Haki in the first place and he actually dealt with Raizo a Ryou user's Fire attack effortlessly.

And at the end of the chapter, he looks completely fine, like he took zero damage whatsoever. As I said, just like Kuzan's body getting destroyed by Robin's clutch before he reforms without any issue. The Hie & the Mori are the only "physical" logias as well.
That's not what's happening at all, it's similar to regular logia intangibility sure but there are clear differences

First of all, we see two Ryokugyu's on that panel, show me a single time another logia created two bodies of themselves and moved between them.

Second, the emphasis on the plant dying and then being revived is clearly important here, obviously it's suggesting Ryokugyu "died" and then "revived" in a new body.

Why is this important? Because it implies that if the attack was infused with haki, which negates logia intangibility, he'd have been completely destroyed by the attack.

He obviously looks weak-kneed and shaky when he's back up. Momo's fire did something to him. It's very clear that the effect was different from Raizo's fire.

Come on dude, learn to pick up on the story beats. The whole point of this encounter is to show Momo can at least hurt GB.
No it doesn’t do anything.

Oh my god.

Oda fucked up and now fans don’t remember the basic of how fucking logia work

So shanks and crew just dipped. If that's true, then as I feared, the only reason for shanks's appearance was to Shill the movie. He's gonna be dead the next time we see him isn't he:josad:

Atleast he got a cool coc flex scene

Status
Not open for further replies.