Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We literally see GB's old body stuck in place, and Yamato hurt him in that body. When has another logia done that? The closest thing to that was Katakuri regrowing a detached arm.
GB's ability works differently. We can't really mix him with the other logias due to obvious reasons. The entire forest is essentially a manifestation of his body. Yamato hurting GB proves my point actually i.e., it hits his real body that is lurking inside the forest, which is why she managed to hurt him while Momo failed because he wasn't hitting his real body despite GB's weakness to fire.

GB's ability works differently. We can't really mix him with the other logias due to obvious reasons. The entire forest is essentially a manifestation of his body. Yamato hurting GB proves my point actually i.e., it hits his real body which is lurking inside the forest, which is why she managed to hurt him while Momo failed because he wasn't hitting his real body despite GB's weakness to fire.
Yamato hurting GB proves the point of needing Haki to damage logias. So no it's not any different.

Wano isn't under the sea. It was flooded by rainwater due to the walls built around the real Wano.
Thus wano on top is already vssy
The ancient one is even bigger so yes
So yeah that wano being under water is like them being deep under a sea.

My points is that Laugh Tale is undersea near redline like how the real wamo is deep under the wano we know.

GB's ability works differently. We can't really mix him with the other logias due to obvious reasons. The entire forest is essentially a manifestation of his body. Yamato hurting GB proves my point actually i.e., it hits his real body that is lurking inside the forest, which is why she managed to hurt him while Momo failed because he wasn't hitting his real body despite GB's weakness to fire.
she hurt him because she used Haki wtf mate.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yamato hurting GB proves the point of needing Haki to damage logias. So no it's not any different.
No, you don't always need Haki to damage logias. It was literally said the natural weaknesses still work on them. Fire is GB's natural weakness just like water is for Crocodile and resistive materials are for Enel.

P.S. Rayleigh explains Haki is the alternative to the weaknesses:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.