Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

That’s why you kept saying Momo was going to solo GB even weeks ago.

Thats LITERALLY an agenda.

I know you’re new so I’ll give you a pass though. Wait until more pages come out, there’s clearly stuff between Aramaki reforming and Shanks doing his thing. It’s gonna be more obvious he’s fine.
I claimed a whole bunch of bullshit, most of which was just trolling.

What i am saying is He has a transfer ability in his forest like Moria can jump places or Naruto wood clones. Momo hit a clone basically so he didn't take damage
GB ended up switching himself after being hurt
It's not he made
He literally had them and was telling them just to give him luffy and was toying around.
The point is that GB did nothing to these guys damage wise

Like Oda just brought him to develop Momo. That's so low

Nobody would ever expect Oda using a top tier to develop Momo and he doesn't even inflict any damage or serious damage .

What did GB accomplish ? Nothing
It's like Oda just wasted chapters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I don't know if you guys are stupid or not, but aramaki is a logia and that is nature itself, like a branch of a tree that keeps growing when it is slashed with scabbard, the fact that aramaki was fine after that makes all this meaningless, stop being a clown.
They're hard pushing an agenda lol.

Clear dishonest

That doesn't explain GB creating an entirely new body with the old one abandoned. We've never seen other logias do that; they always reformed/reassembled with whatever was shattered/detached. As I said earlier, the closest thing we've seen was Katakuri regrowing a new arm.

Momo bit him and did nothing cause GB is obviously a logia. Yamato then hit the same body with haki. Raizo attacked the same body with fire and GB countered it. Boro Breath blasted GB's body and he created an entirely new one.
Cause Fire is his weakness so he has counters like regrowing anywhere. Just like Moria can move from shadow to Shadow

Definition of the word damaged:

physical harm that impairs the value, usefulness, or normal function of something.

His first body was impaired so he had to CREATE A NEW BODY. Because the first one was impaired. So yes he was damaged
His tree body was destroyed, but he is a logia and he took 0 damage, Momo could have done this to any admiral but if he cant do damage to their real body and he is just destroying the logia form/w no haki, then its pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.