Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that this chapter systematically destroyed every Mihawk's>Shanks argument is amazing. I feel sorry for sword cucks.

Poor Mihawk fans needing Shanks feats to hype Mihawk. They are in pure shambles or drowning in mud, I mean this was a heartbreaking day for them.

We should have a moment of silence for them
Thank you, I'm sure they appreciate it. Only the intellectually disabled couldn't see Shanks>Mihawk from the beginning. Poor fools let's all pity them
Summary :

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How did he fold somebody thats not fighting him. Wtf is wrong with yall. I hype Admirals too but stop the BS. Yamato not fighting. Momo literally made her not attack and go on the offensive. Shit not impressive in the slightest
Momo told her to not help him fight GB. He did not tell her to stand there and get hurt when GB assaults her. She's captured because she can't even defend against his attack. How on earth are you even suggesting she'd do jack shit against him if she can't even protect herself from a branch? Stop using pointless excuses to make them seem better than they actually are. They never stood an ounce of a chance against him, to begin with. GB or any admiral for that matter is just that strong.

Momo told her to not help him fight GB. He did not tell her to stand there and get hurt when GB assaults her. She's captured because she can't even defend against his attack. How on earth are you even suggesting she'd do jack shit against him if she can't even protect herself from a branch? Stop using pointless excuses to make them seem better than they actually are. They never stood an ounce of a chance against him, to begin with. GB or any admiral for that matter is just that strong.
1. She is not being offensive minded or going hybrid. She literally just trying to convince to either let her help or let goofy help. Bro idk why yall considering this impressive mames Admirals look weak. She would protect herself from a branch if she was offensive minded and started Launching Ice breates every Spamming ACoC which she clearly not.

I never said she would of won, it would be a hard fight tho which is why Oda does what he normally does when two good fighters come together and don't wany any of them to look bad. For example the holy land oh yea Sabo escaped, but but they couldn't fight normally. Here he just nerfing Yamato ability to fight normally and gave his context, but instead of taking the context yall running with this nonesense thinking GB doing something massively impressive lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. She is not being offensive minded or going hybrid. She literally just trying to convince to either let her help or let goofy help. Bro idk why yall considering this impressive mames Admirals look weak. She would protect herself from a branch if she was offensive minded and started Launching Ice breates every Spamming ACoC which she clearly not.

I never said she would of won, it would be a hard fight tho which is why Oda does what he normally does when two good fighters come together and don't wany any of them to look bad. For example the holy land oh yea Sabo escaped, but but they couldn't fight normally. Here he just nerfing Yamato ability to fight normally and gave his context, but instead of taking the context yall running with this nonesense thinking GB doing something massively impressive lmao
Bro, none of this changes anything. She literally failed to fight off a branch and save herself from getting captured, forget about fighting GB and saving Momo. I have no clue why you're completely ignoring that.

Bro, none of this changes anything. She literally failed to fight off a branch and save herself from getting captured, forget about fighting GB and saving Momo. I have no clue why you're completely ignoring that.
Immobilizing her doesn't equate attack power. A Shuron Hakke Bagua to the face I assume is above anything Greenbull can produce, plus having flaming Bagua, that could essential melt away an island and taxed Luffy's Bajrang Gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.