Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They can be harmed with their natural weaknesses. That's the whole narrative against Enel and Crocodile. Rayleigh also tells Luffy that Haki is the only alternative against the logias besides using their weaknesses. Fire is that weakness for GB. Fire hurts him so he developed fireproof forest and body switching, which is GB's own shapeshifting. Nonetheless, the chapter heavily implied fire hurts GB if he doesn't take preventive measures.
So then... it's confirmed iron-clad proof that characters with fire based ability can hurt the Invincible Lord Mochikage without necessarily using Haki right? :saden:

I'm loving both the outcomes of this debate lmao.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So then... it's confirmed iron-clad proof that characters with fire based ability can hurt the Invincible Lord Mochikage without necessarily using Haki right? :saden:

I'm loving both the outcomes of this debate lmao.
Fire works on the Mochi-man. I remember arguing this against ZenZu or some other FS stan. It was centered around Kuri evading the Ichiji's attack or something.

No, I am still team Yonko through and through. "WB>Kaido>Shanks>/=Akainu>/=The rest of the admirals" has always been my stance. I am just trying to uphold a logic that I've been preaching for years i.e., Offense centric fighters as better at offense than defense-centric fighters while the opposite is true for defense-centric fighters.

It's not even about the admirals. Take Kaido and Big Mom, and Shanks and Mihawk, for example. Rocks duo is far more durable and has higher endurance than the sword duo. How can they possibly stand shoulder to shoulder with the Rocks duo if the Rock's duo is just as good as them offensively? It makes no sense.

The admirals are obviously nowhere near as durable as Kaido, so of course, they're gonna have to make up for it by being better at offense. Being offensively better doesn't just translate to having higher AP though. It could be a better raw fighting skill and other ability-related stuff that makes him fight more efficiently in the offense.
Bruh Kaido heavily relies on AdCoC during his fights, i.e. the supreme offensive power in the entire verse. Shanks' haki prowess are better than Kaido-Big Mom, that's how he competes against them. Green Bull doesnt have better offense than Kaido, stop this blasphemy.

Ryokugyuu acts as if he's affected by Raizou's attack, but he is joking. Then he uses his technique "Bokarin" (Fireproof Forest) and breaks free from the flames.
Ryokugyuu stabs Raizou's body with one of his branches and starts sucking out Raizou's nutrients.
Finally Ryokugyuu also catches Denjirou, Kawamatsu and Nekomamushi.
Ryokugyuu's trapped the Red Scabbards and Yamato, and tells them they can't do anything against Mother Nature.
whoa
Greenbull is legit...
Early Leakers clowns must be really hate admiral fans

Status
Not open for further replies.