Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanksuuuuuuuu :finally::finally: CoC hype

On Greenbull topic, the initial spoilers were terrible for him, but the man is actually looking good from the panels that I can see. He is stronger than I originally anticipated.

Sure, he ran away from Shanks, but most of us rates Shanks higher than Greenbull. That doesnt change much for me.

R

rubblerust

When you don't pay attention to the story anymore and just zero in on the fight beats, you fail to grasp the big picture that can help you understand the fights too.

The entire point o f this encounter with GB was to have Momo get one solid hit on an admiral without help. It's a symbolic way to show Momo can defend Wano now on his own as Shogun. Shanks stops the fight because of course Momo can't win that. The whole thing is staged by Oda to give Momo a tiny W. It doesn't work if Yamato or anyone else helps because it defeats the whole purpose. That's also why Momo's hit has to have done something to GB, meaning a non-zero amount of pain/damage. This is all obvious from the story.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What’d u just make this up on the fly? TF Greenbull done that his offense > Kaido?? I’m confused
What making up? If you have been paying attention. The greatest attribute about Kaido is his defense. He reigns supreme primarily because he's impossible to beat and put down. GB folded Yamato in under two minutes while Kaido took his time with her and still couldn't put her down. That's the proof that GB is offensively better.

True, but again WTF greenbull offense shown that Kaido can’t easily do? His best feats Taking out groups of YC. Base Kaido offense was enough for that while Haki restricted FS/Full power ACoC.
Subduing multiple commander-level characters in under 120 seconds while giving them a speech about how the world works. Kaido took more time to fight Yamato alone than the GB took to almost wipe out the Scabbards, Yamato, and Momo who's an equivalent of 28-year-old Kaido/Oden.

So Yamato didn’t match base Kaido or…. Ur above argument doesn’t work here, these 2 characters have nearly Identical fighting styles. An again Yamato matchup Hybrid Kaido ACoC, speed, tanked his attacks, match his attacks, an dealt damage. So what exactly different about the matchup? Ur statement was moronic no way around it honestly.
No, she didn't match Kaido. She was getting outclassed left and right. She just lasted several minutes against Kaido; that's not same as matching Kaido. Two different things.

I think it is about GB admitting he wouldn't come to Wano if Kaido was still around.
Yeah this makes more sense, honestly the Greenbull thing kinda disappointed me , like I expected a better sense of justice + a better character/personality , yet we got a reckless admiral , who ran away when a real challenge came for him (ig yamato is able to pull up a fight vs him) tho still an admiral shouldn't be a pussy , lets take for example kizaru and akainu or previously aokiji , the would never back down from a fight even vs emperors (throwback to when kizaru requested permission from sakazuki to go to wano when he knew bm was forming an alliance with kaido)

Akainu thinks that all samurai in Wano are Ryuma and Oden's level. GB reports to Akainu: Boss, we can take this country with one admiral and a couple of vice admirals. Akainu: We've got enough problems now, we'll do that later. Momo frees Pluto, oops.

What making up? If you have been paying attention. The greatest attribute about Kaido is his defense. He reigns supreme primarily because he's impossible to beat and put down. GB folded Yamato in under two minutes while Kaido took his time with her and still couldn't put her down. That's the proof that GB is offensively better.

Subduing multiple commander-level characters in under 120 seconds while giving them a speech about how the world works. Kaido took more time to fight Yamato alone than the GB took to almost wipe out the Scabbards, Yamato, and Momo who's an equivalent of 28-year-old Kaido/Oden.

No, she didn't match Kaido. She was getting outclassed left and right. She just lasted several minutes against Kaido; that's not same as matching Kaido. Two different things.
Folded Yamato? she was perfectly fine wtf is this logic? This is her in base form on top of it.

When you don't pay attention to the story anymore and just zero in on the fight beats, you fail to grasp the big picture that can help you understand the fights too.

The entire point o f this encounter with GB was to have Momo get one solid hit on an admiral without help. It's a symbolic way to show Momo can defend Wano now on his own as Shogun. Shanks stops the fight because of course Momo can't win that. The whole thing is staged by Oda to give Momo a tiny W. It doesn't work if Yamato or anyone else helps because it defeats the whole purpose. That's also why Momo's hit has to have done something to GB, meaning a non-zero amount of pain/damage. This is all obvious from the story.
^^

100%

Yeah this makes more sense, honestly the Greenbull thing kinda disappointed me , like I expected a better sense of justice + a better character/personality , yet we got a reckless admiral , who ran away when a real challenge came for him (ig yamato is able to pull up a fight vs him) tho still an admiral shouldn't be a pussy , lets take for example kizaru and akainu or previously aokiji , the would never back down from a fight even vs emperors (throwback to when kizaru requested permission from sakazuki to go to wano when he knew bm was forming an alliance with kaido)
GB literally says he can’t take Shanks and his crew YET.

How do you interpret that?

Then why did she say “we need to get Luffy!”

The copium
Post automatically merged:

The scabbards fought Kaido for 11 chapters.
Lol none of them (am talking both sides) were seriously fighting at all. No one used any named attack(except for raizo and momo). I am saying it again. she only did that after GB mentioned strawhat. And yamato know if luffy came GB will get f**ked up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't know why people were downplaying GB.

I never understood why people resort to downplaying so easily.

Yes Momo damaged GB but he recovered..and, there was an element of surprise involved too.

As far as running away is concerned then GB is in wano

You have SHs, Kid and Law there who defeated Kaido and BM + Samurais + Shanks and his crew.

And, one more thing - Navy and WG cherish Balance of Power. They were siding with kaido being in wano simply because to maintain this Balance of Power.

And, this balance of power was destroyed when kaido and BM fell down.

To reinstate this Balance, we got two new Yonkous.

GB fighting Shanks and his crew rn is akin to once again fighting which could lead further disruption in BoP.

It's tactical retreat from GB which is smart move and not something to downplay

Status
Not open for further replies.