Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
‎
so its literally marineford 2.0 ending xD

btw where's our anit yamato gang??

luffy wasn't worried about greenbull lmao

opening the borders means unlocking pluton huh

But how do you see fujitora as ennemy ? He has everything that oppose akainu's beliefs. He is also a fan of luffy. I don't think at all fujitora will fight the shp. Kizaru vs Zoro is sure for me since kizaru acts a lot like akainu's right hand nowadays.
Fujitora opposes Akainu's core belief, yes, but that never made him refuse to carry out his duty as an Admiral. Basically, he uses the power granted to him by the system to apply his belief as he saw fit (pun intended), usually by exploiting some sort of a loophole (intended or otherwise):

- Went to Dressrosa to arrest Doffy and his family (his mission), but also exposed the WG's crime (the loophole);

- Tried to arrest the SHs and Heart Pirates (his mission), but stood down once the people of Dressrosa started protecting the pirates (the loophole);

- Went to the Holy Land on the basis of its not being a Marine post (the mission), but also had an audience with the Kings to abolish the Shichibukai system (the loophole);

- Defended the CDs against Revos attack (his mission), but held back just about enough to not capture the Revos directly and not harm the Holy Land + its inhabitants (the loophole).

That is to say, he must have shared Garp's stance that, while there is a lot of wrong with the Marines/the WGs, they can ultimately be a bridge of and for goodness. Provided the Final War is meant to free the world from WG's influence, there is bound to be a lot of people who wants to maintain the status quo just long enough for them to do something about the WG once the war ends. Fuji might be one of those people.

Oooooh I just read the full chapter.

I'm going to enjoy coming back to this Commet

:myman:
Another one that boasts connections lol?

In every case, we will see. I'm not boasting anything because I said what I said based on the pics and the summary, and the summary says: "Ryokugyuu returns to his normal form and says he has no intention of fighting Shanks and his crew. At least not now. " So, if that doesn't change, I don't see how it could, this is the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.