Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting my guesses together

We learn about the Void Century from the Poneglyphs and Sukiyaki

We learn about how Wano was split apart And We learn why Wano's borders were closed

We learn how Wano borders was closed

We learn something about Continent Puller Oars

We learn about the link between Wano and the Ancient Kingdom as Sukiyaki confirms he's the creator of the Poneglyphs

Anything else, bounties, power levels, etc is boring. Idk @Lance_Dragonite Zaddy
I thought Redon said he'd confirm the lore if the guess was correct but I suppose not. Half of these were basically close and one of them was exactly right.

@comrade @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane
@EmperorKinyagi

Actually I'm thinking if Aramaki is not maybe EOS Sabo opponent ? Fire vs Plant.
Also Gb wants Akainu recognition so giving Sabo's head, brother of Luffy, n°2 of Dragon and that Celestial dragon thing something Sabo wants to abolish.
Nah, I still think Aramaki is Cook's final fight.

Provided we got Luffy vs Akainu and Cook vs Aramaki, I think we might also get Sabo joining the SHs' fight against the Admirals for narrative purposes.

Only at this point, I don't know who Zoro and Sabo will take on respectively between Fujitora and Kizaru.

The color spread showed that both Zoro and Sabo are number two in their crew while Kizaru has consistently faced off against firstmates (Rayleigh, Marco and Benn). So both Sabo vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Kizaru make sense, especially since Kizaru nearly killed Zoro in Sabaody.

However, Zoro vs Fujitora speaks for itself, where Sabo has confronted Fujitora two times without a decisive winner, so a third and final fight between Sabo and Fujitora also makes sense.

@Seraphoenix check it
° Aramaki being paralyzed :
trembling effect on his shoulders

° Monet being paralyzed :
trembling effect on her legs
middle panel in the second range

nothing shown like that with akainu .

And the trembling effect means that monet and aramaki tried to move but they can't because they are frozen with an outside power
I can't really argue with that. Seems you are right.

@Aknolagon @Punpun @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ62 @ShishioIsBack @comrade @Geo @CbShadow @L55

LMAO , Shanks and Yonko stans are celebrating that feat of Shanks's CoC paralyzing a Logia like it's the first time we have seen it in this manga, sped readers for real .

° Zoro is the first one to do this feat , he paralyzed a Logia in Monet with his CoC .

And when someone gets paralyzed and can't move at all we got an answer why .

Since CoC is related to ur growth in strength , CoC when it manifests it shows ur overwhelming strength and when you have someone paralyzed that speaks for you being a league above him / others .
@MarineHQ62 bruh i'm pushing an agenda sorry :shame:

Lol at the dumb thread about "Oda's art reducing in quality" comparing marineford shanks to a small panel in last chapter, Shanks looks the best he ever has in that full face panel this chapter.

So heartwarming to see all the "children" in Shanks' life and him flaring in anger.
Cool to see the M3 watching and respecting Momo's determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.