Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah let’s just appreciate the not so subtle comical aspect that this chapter is called “New era” when it is really marks the end of @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and (please don’t kill your self over this) @EmperorKinyagi era of admiral wank that is now at an end for idk how long, but on a long enough timeline the survival rate of all misguided ends will eventually all drop to zero :kobeha:

@Erkan12 @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Seraphoenix @comrade @Kerkovian
I’ve always said Yonko >= admirals or Yonko > admirals. Nothing here changes that.

Admirals >>> YCs is becoming more and more obvious though. So there’s no L for me here chief.

Finally the reunion between Luffy and Shanks will happen.

They will surely speak in the next chapter (1056).

Shanks can potentially be on 4 chapters in a row do you realize?
You dont read op I see? Shanks is away from wano and he says he will not see luffy. Next chapter are about pluton and robin and law or the new bounties maybe shanks goes to barto and we see that but he will not defeat him I think oda will show us now the true power from akagami pirates like lucky or ben. So next chapter is about pluton with a high chance,

@Seraphoenix check it
° Aramaki being paralyzed :
trembling effect on his shoulders

° Monet being paralyzed :
trembling effect on her legs
middle panel in the second range

nothing shown like that with akainu .

And the trembling effect means that monet and aramaki tried to move but they can't because they are frozen with an outside power

@Seraphoenix check it
° Aramaki being paralyzed :
trembling effect in his shoulders

° Monet being paralyzed :
trembling effect in her legs
middle panel in the second range

nothing shown like that with akainu .

and trembling effect means that monet and aramaki tried to move but they can't because they are frozen with an outside power
Shanks is big fan from the new generation

You dont read op I see? Shanks is away from wano and he says he will not see luffy. Next chapter are about pluton and robin and law or the new bounties maybe shanks goes to barto and we see that but he will not defeat him I think oda will show us now the true power from akagami pirates like lucky or ben. So next chapter is about pluton with a high chance,
I was hoping Shanks would change his mind to see Luffy bro

Status
Not open for further replies.