Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well Akainu got intimidated but not Paralyzed , if you got intimidated is better than being paralyzed since the second one speaks in clear words that there is a gap between the opponents as clear example of Monet vs Zoro but as for being intimidated that's can only speak of the gap in strength if the dude was nearly koed / koed or showed som signs of being overwhelmed for akainu's case i agree that he was intimidated but that's only for seconds afterwards he called shanks a son of bitch and wasn't sweating heck even Aokiji attacked the submarine without giving a fuck about Shanks .
I don't know about that. He didn't move from his spot and only found his voice later. I think Sakazuki was paralysed too.

Last edited:
Seriously i don't know how people can't get that or they simply don't want to believe it to keep their agenda alive. I can't even count how many times kaido was called the strongest, now even Greenbull is hyping him.:seriously::nicagesmile:

Kid and killer faced Shanks pirate but called kaido the strongest pirate. Kaido himself said nobody could defeat him even though he knew shanks and had apparently experienced his haki.

"In 1 on 1 always bet on kaido"
"The strongest pirate"
"Nobody can defeat me"
"The strongest creature"
"You think you can beat that thing?"
Etc

Nobody had this much hype
Two of sayings luffy destroy so kaido words ain't always right and big mom wasn't lol

I don't know about that. He didn't move from his spot and only found his voice later. I think Sakazuki was paralysed too.
i think if you see the panel of aramki being paralyzed you would see those effects of trembling, check it like monet's case which means they are trying to move but they can't that's a paralyzing effect , the panel of akainu doesn't have that unless you can provide it i can take my L

Note that Shanks as a pirate also taught an Admiral proper morals, for being despicable enough invading a country that just got freed from 20 years of slavery, saying it is ok to kill thousands of innocent people. Similarily to Akainu, who shoots civilian ships.
That's the coolest part about admirals, most of them are a bunch of psychos.

But GB... Bruh
His ''justice'' is so poor designed.
Like him yelling those Charlos bs with no reason is so cringe.

I feel like those new admirals character-wise are so boring.
Kaido and Big Mom also have this problem too.

@comrade @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane
@EmperorKinyagi

Actually I'm thinking if Aramaki is not maybe EOS Sabo opponent ? Fire vs Plant.
Also Gb wants Akainu recognition so giving Sabo's head, brother of Luffy, n°2 of Dragon and that Celestial dragon thing something Sabo wants to abolish.
I think it will be Sabo vs. Akainu. Oda said in the SBS that DF superiority alone doesn't tell you the outcome of the battle, and Sabo will be the one to prove that, accomplishing what Ace didn't in that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.