Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like admirals and yonkou share lots of common points.

Big mom and aramaki are damn strong but if Oda needs to hype someone else or to shit on any admiral/yonkou, it will be them lol.

Akainu/Kaido both being strong and scary.
Kizaru/BB both being dirty but also opportunists.
Fujitora/Shanks both swordsmen, good heart and fan of Luffy, do what they want.
Big Mom and Aramaki both cocky, beast but can get ridiculed.

@Sentinel @The White Crane @comrade @MarineHQ62 @Seraphoenix
Aramaki was not shit on once lmao. Hes destroyed everything in his path. And even the Shanks moment, ended up being hype for him....since hes ready take on Shanks and his crew on the future.

Dont compare him with Big Mom.

Comments like this will be laughing matter when the chapter drop.. learn to read, Yamato offer her help but Momo refuse.. so how come GB negged Yamato? Just try to not be an idiot
So Yamato gave herself to GB and put Momo in further danger ? She also begged Momo to call Luffy and the allaince...because she totally can do something by herself.
Post automatically merged:

How hard it is to be a leaker...
You got people hating on you ...
Maybe you should remain unbiased then.

If we're being honest if this happened to Zoro or Sanji, they'd be clowned and dehyped far more while you can hear crickets when it's Yamato being low diffed. I know Momo told Yamato not to get involved, but you can still defend yourself/evade and it would be pretty dumb to just let the opponent capture you like that willingly so I don't think that was the case:

lol this is hilarious when she is not fighting you call them bodied. She is not even trying. She has haki blast moves. Oda didn't use any of them she is still asking momo about if he wants help. This chapter is clearly to make momo shine. Otherwise i would not see oda shitting on yamato and greenbull bcz he can make momo more development .
But Momo is saved by Shanks LMAO.

If we're being honest if this happened to Zoro or Sanji, they'd be clowned and dehyped far more while you can hear crickets when it's Yamato being low diffed. I know Momo told Yamato not to get involved, but you can still defend yourself/evade and it would be pretty dumb to just let the opponent capture you like that willingly so I don't think that was the case:

She obviously fought back and lost. She may have not been able to fight Ryou....but shes allowed to fight his plants. And she even lost to his plants. He didnt even need to intefere himself lol

Either Yamato is an idiot who lets herself be captured randomly and is useless as fuck

Or she’s weak as fuck and got captured cause she’s ass

Either way either explanation is good enough for me
:myman::myman::suresure:

Not at all lol?

Beta, I know you’re upset about ZKK not happening but stop projecting your disappointment onto other characters.

Greenbull has literally fodderized King and Queen.

And now the scabbards, Yamato, and Momo.

If you were an actual admiral fan there’s literally nothing bad here.
I didn't like what happened regarding Yamato and Shanks

lol this chapter is why i had fun when admiral tards go crazy before the break.
i do not know what is worse, ryokubyu be hold back by momo. the characters have no doubt luffy would beat ryokugyu ass the moment he went there. shanks mere presence making ryokugyu shit his pants. or luffy not bothering to help fight ryokugyu because he trusted the same group that could not do shit against kaido would be able to handle him and only be impressed by shanks haki.

You have to understand killin yonkos upset the balance
Admirals job is to maintain balance
who was the first person who told this lie and it started be repeated?
if admirals wanted yonkou to stay alive they would have killed ace when he got to impel down instead of making his execution a show so they could bait shirohige and kill both him and roger son at the same time.
if admirals wanted yonkou to stay alive why drake said the marine was not bothering with big mom going to wano because they were hoping she and kaido would kill each other when they met?

lol the first chance the marine saw taking the head of a yonkou they mobilized every force they had leaving the entire world unprotected so they could succeed but 'admirals want yonkou alive to keep the balance'

lol this is hilarious when she is not fighting you call them bodied. She is not even trying. She has haki blast moves. Oda didn't use any of them she is still asking momo about if he wants help. This chapter is clearly to make momo shine. Otherwise i would not see oda shitting on yamato and greenbull bcz he can make momo more development .
Momo is saved by Shanks LOL

There is 0 development Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.