Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro
Greenbull is literally screaming to Momo Yamato and the Scabbards that Shanks is here

- Suddenly, black lightning can be seen in the distance. Ryokugyuu feels something is paralyzing him and he screams in pain. Ryokugyuu: "Wahh~~~~~~!!! Wait, wait!! That's Conqueror's Haki!! Who the hell are you!! What!!? Red Hair Pirates!? And they're this close!?"

Momo accomplished fucking nothing LMAO
you said they heard then please tell me is there any mention by yamato or momo about red hair pirates bcz that is a f**king yonko crew and Yamato or momo would have said something about them. Leave momo he might not know red hair pirates is shanks. But yamato she knew about other yonkos. She could have said something about shanks.

Yea imo the swordsmen fandom want to monopolize haki as their own thing, so they include that WSS will be stronger than anyone having a sword. That's why they include Gol D Roger as a swordsman since they want Mihawk to be stronger than him, Zoro stronger than him etc. They also said Mihawk > Roger since Mihawk has a black blade while Roger has no black blade. Tldr making up WSS definition however it fits them.

Meanwhile

- Rayleigh can use haki with or without sword, even his finger flick hurt Luffy pre-TS

- haki is also used by other fighters not just swordsmen

- Even Akainu said "haki users" when Marco and Vista attacked him. Not to exclude Vista from being a swordsman, but haki powers is not under that term since the two are different

- Rayleigh specifically said "i'll teach you haki" while Zoro said to Mihawk "teach me the sword",

- even Vergo said about "superior haki user" to Smoker, signifying that "haki user" is a real term, independent to swordsmen.

- Zoro said "btw King you attack with kicks and flames and your sword is funny. Oh no wonder you never said you're a swordsman" which King confirmed that he didnt bother using traditional technique (thus not limiting himself JUST to being a swordsman).

- If using fire and kicks as primary power already is outside limit of being just a swordsman...how about Fujitora calling meteors? BM summoning fire-lightning elemental woman? And how about using CoC lightning bolt or CoC ranged paralysis from miles away that bring realization about powerlevel difference? Isn't it clear enough that Oda will NEVER place haki master under the category of strongest swordsman? Isn't it clear enough that Oda will NEVER place Shanks below Mihawk?

---

Sorry for the rant lol
This is beautifully put together

@Chrono @EmperorKinyagi @Lili

I'd appreciate it if you could DM me all the things the fraudulent provider trio posted in regards of spreading false information about the Admiral both here and on twitter.

I need that shit.
There was a YouTube video that got over 50,000 views about the fake leaks.

Most people in the Reddit comments still haven’t realized they were fake.

I don’t know what the policy is but we should never publish stuff from Un-amed again. What an embarrassment.

Nah just joking
Im gona still fucking trolling you as long as you dont respect people.
Funny, you're talking about respecting people. How is it to deliberately lie about events to force once own agenda, doesn't seem like you respect the fans of this series. Why didn't you piss off already?

Someone needs to wash Redon's feet after all you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.