Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is retarded and fucking idiot

Had Shanks not flexing his CoC, Momo would have been skewered from mouth to tail according to GB's words, and Luffy would just watch the scene while eating dango.
Shittiest MC ever.
Yeah yeah, screw you can not even read and understand the meaning of an action.. so Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe is retarded too according to you clown? :milaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Leaving the bitch ass providers aside. @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori this chapter really did not show us anything new Power scaling wise. Nobody that you're arguing with rn is actually putting GB equal or above Kaido when the man is above Shanks even.
:snoopy:

Green Bull has better feats than Kaido

He has better portrayal that Kaido

He tried to face the alliance that killed two Yonko on his own

He stated that he actually wants to fight the Red Haired Pirates

Ndule even has to invent imaginary spoiler providers to trash Green Bull, that’s how much better than Kaido he looks.

If the situation were reversed, if it were a Yonko receiving all of this against an Admiral, Yonko trolls would’ve rang the gong six times now. Don’t reach out an olive branch to these trolls, either they concede that Yonko = Admiral or we throw their own PTSD back in their face.

Green Bull factually neg diffed a Kaido level fighter and a force that almost killed Kaido.

@Aknolagon @Punpun @ConquistadoR @MarineHQ62 @ShishioIsBack @comrade @Geo @CbShadow @L55

LMAO , Shanks and Yonko stans are celebrating that feat of Shanks's CoC paralyzing a Logia like it's the first time we have seen it in this manga, sped readers for real .

° Zoro is the first one to do this feat , he paralyzed a Logia in Monet with his CoC .

And when someone gets paralyzed and can't move at all we got an answer why .

Since CoC is related to ur growth in strength , CoC when it manifests it shows ur overwhelming strength and when you have someone paralyzed that speaks for you being a league above him / others .
:steef:
Facts but some people will not admit it. Not only did Zoro unlock adcoo first, he unlocked adcoa as well and this is the new advanced form of COC which affects the DF itself

Shanks treating Greenbull like some fodder though :milaugh:

How will King of Lightning even react to this chapter lol he's putting Shanks as no.1 in the verse, an even more of a Shanks fan than i do :suresure: just wait for his hanging-open mouth and wide eyes and screams and towel lol

And also Rogersbase, his storytelling also makes me hyped with his rough voice and his smile and everything lol

How will King of Lightning even react to this chapter lol he's putting Shanks as no.1 in the verse, an even more of a Shanks fan than i do :suresure: just wait for his hanging-open mouth and wide eyes and screams and towel lol

And also Rogersbase, his storytelling also makes me hyped with his rough voice and his smile and everything lol
Lol kol reaction is about to be a legendary one 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.