Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Readers: Are you the MC's role model? Or are you the MC's ally? Wait...rather, are you the final test for the MC? Hey, can it be that you're gonna be the MC's enemy? Or, is it just that you're gonna manipulate the MC to work for your own ambition?

Shanks: Yes.

:steef:

What's up with the providers!? Not just the fake leak of him getting severly damaged, but those two things aswell:
1) It's not just Shanks presence, he actively emits his CoC. obviously it will be felt throughout that part of Wano atleast. + Ryo is a very reactive person, means he does not stay calm and collected at first reaction, but that's just his character.
He reacted in character to Shanks' CoC, mainly being caught off guard and surprised and then made a tactial retreat, while even saying "later ...". I like how people lay it out to be "paralyzed in fear". I guess Aokiji was also paralyzed in fear when Luffy used CoC at MF.

2) They completely left out that he just "rebirthed" him to non damaged state with his plant power and that he just negged the opposition, when he got midly serious.

All in all trying to make Greebull looking like shit and Shanks like a god.
Even tho he actually proved that he's extremely difficult to deal with: Greatest shown movement restriction on large scale, capable of virtually low diffing multiple non top tier characters again, dealing with two assumed weaknesses of his in fire and the cutting of his veins.
While still not using CoA infused forest muscle or anything else.

While I put Yonko > Admiral myself, I do think there's more to Shanks than just being strong to be able to scare away Greenbull.
Sengoku also made a comment that he only stops the war because it was Shanks asking, and the Gorosei also allow him to enter their chambers.

I think Shanks being a celestial dragon and maybe even directly related to the Gorosei could clear this up. Admirals are directly under command of the Celestial dragons, so it would make sense for Greenbull to leave Wano when Shanks orders him to.

Lol when you see full pics

You realise GB is average top tier
Needing koka vs raizou
Yamato and denjiro are chilled
Nobody damaged except Raizou (a bit) and Momo
Got shook hard by sensing Shanks CoC

What's up with the providers!? Not just the fake leak of him getting severly damaged, but those two things aswell:
1) It's not just Shanks presence, he actively emits his CoC. obviously it will be felt throughout that part of Wano atleast. + Ryo is a very reactive person, means he does not stay calm and collected at first reaction, but that's just his character.
He reacted in character to Shanks' CoC, mainly being caught off guard and surprised and then made a tactial retreat, while even saying "later ...". I like how people lay it out to be "paralyzed in fear". I guess Aokiji was also paralyzed in fear when Luffy used CoC at MF.

2) They completely left out that he just "rebirthed" him to non damaged state with his plant power and that he just negged the opposition, when he got midly serious.

All in all trying to make Greebull looking like shit and Shanks like a god.
Even tho he actually proved that he's extremely difficult to deal with: Greatest shown movement restriction on large scale, capable of virtually low diffing multiple non top tier characters again, dealing with two assumed weaknesses of his in fire and the cutting of his veins.
While still not using CoA infused forest muscle or anything else.
He didn't low diff anyone lol

Momo has GB shook and hurt with 1st Boro
Second one makes him defend more
The dude was coating his attacks with koka to now fight Momo super seriously

Wait for full pics

The Yonko look like absolute shit right now lmfao.

Well, mainly Kaido. His best feat was just easily replicated by an Admiral..
Replicated does not look like this
scabarrds after Kaido

or did someone lose major bodyparts?

after GB ,they look like this after GB left

Denjiro and Kawamatsu sitting there not looking nearly as bad after Kaido.
I think those 2 fights aren‘t even comparable from the outcome/result.
you guys are pretty much overvaluing such feats and showcases .
i mean chill guys noone in this CLASH and it was a clash .
with one purpose to show GB powers and hype up shanks ,
with Greenbull actually really lost .:watchout:
restraining someone is not an Win and they fight wasn‘t even finished .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If I'm allowed to think like a mad man. You could argue that Kaido and Big Meme got knocked into the ancient kingdom under wano. They can't get out because surrounded by water since both DF user. When Wano opens borders Kaido and Big Meme back.
There could be millions of options regarding where they are and what they are doing...
Unless you subscribe to the idea that they are dead which according to Zeus being alive isn't true.
We will know soon enough. For me, both are returning for sure. :goyea:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He didn't low diff anyone lol

Momo has GB shook and hurt with 1st Boro
Second one makes him defend more
The dude was coating his attacks with koka to now fight Momo super seriously

Wait for full pics
Kaido needed AdCoC to high diff the scabbards after almost getting killed by them lol, Green Bull needed standard Koka to neg them.

There’s levels to how much stronger than Kaido Green Bull is.

scabarrds after Kaido

Of course they're overhauling actual feats because it's all a Coping Mechanism for them. Twisting facts around, it's what somebody does when the ground the walk on is made of broken glass. Kek

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
scabarrds after Kaido

Don’t forget,

Yamato stated that the guy who defeated Kaido would need help against Green Bull. And Yamato has literally fought both of them before. Lol

Yamato outright admitted that Green Bull was stronger than her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.