Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that literally fake:
"- Ryokugyuu returns to his normal form and says he has no intention of fighting Shanks and his crew. At least not now. He finally decides to leave. "

stop making shit up :kuzanshut:
Thats BS he said he wouldnt have come if kaido was there and in this chapter the faace he make is not of someone who is just retreating its face of someone who just shit in his pant after experincing haki of a yanko from miles away

Honestly hoping next chapter just does the bounties and and the big Kanpai for Yamato joining (though that might be on the ship). I'm still curious if she's meant to get another small flashback. Then 1057 deals with Zoro/Ryuma stuff and him inheriting Nidai for Sandai (still a lingering thing).

Honestly Wano's climax has been pretty good, especially the revelations about the island (hopefully Onigashima is explained before we leave), but I'm just excited/nervous for next location information.

Robin even states they have one more RP to go, and it's definitely not in Wano. Either the next island has it or it doesn't, but regardless, Oda has more locations and lore to deal with before reaching the end.

Like it's been clear why Momo sent away Zunisha now, because it's not time to unleash Pluton. But the question is, when will it be? Soon? Years from now (I'm talking 100-200 chapters)? How will it travel to the specified location to be used? Where will it be used?

Things like this still have me wondering HOW Oda thinks he'll finish the manga anytime soon lol, let alone even start the final war (cause it's definitely not the next thing happening)

I don't believe people trying to say that gb would stand a chance against Shanks or Kaido.
Shanks actually froze gb from miles away with his CoC. Can you imagine if shanks actually hit gb what will happen?
I suggest to "GB fans" to save some face and stop this madness lol..
Shanks treated GB like a fodder and turt it around all you want but shanks would never pull such a feat against WB/Kaido for example, those kind of people play in different league
Actually it is likely Shanks pulled exactly the same feat against Kaido just as I predicted. I said months ago that the only way Kaido would be unscarred from Shanks and still know that he is dangerous is by demonstrating his king's haki. And here we are look and behold he is doing exactly that.

You see Uta panel and you still think it's not a canon explanation? :kaidowhat:
Oda literally used the manga as a billboard for movie promotion. Man has no shame anymore.
I'm not sure I get your point. Having a flashback about the kids and Uta explains nothing. I'm saying there is a logical reason he's here, and at the same time, yes, Oda used that reasoning to promote Film Red.

Literally agreeing with you here.

Yes they may recover faster, but they lost, so they took more damage than most of the winners. I cannot fully agree here with you. Bandages are always a sign of being not fully healed, especially when you lost.
Yh that argument of winners recovering quicker is bs. Never stated in the manga. Not logical. Winners usually take less damage thats why they recover quicker. Luffy and Zoro took damage thats incomprehendible to Queen and King.

And even if we use that argument. Its only comparable to their victors. Zoro was beyond finished compared to King. He already took aage far beyond what King took. And Sanji was already healing quickly due to Exoskeleton. Those are King and Queen's victors. Both with unusual circumstances.

And btw Garp has chest bandages in MF even though he didnt take chest damage. Its meaningless in the long run.

Honestly hoping next chapter just does the bounties and and the big Kanpai for Yamato joining (though that might be on the ship). I'm still curious if she's meant to get another small flashback.

Honestly Wano's climax has been pretty good, especially the revelations about the island (hopefully Onigashima is explained before we leave), but I'm just excited/nervous for next location information.

Robin even states they have one more to go, and it's definitely not in Wano. Either the next island has it or it doesn't, but regardless, Oda has more locations and lore to deal with before reaching the end.

Like it's been clear why Momo sent away Zunisha now, because it's not time to unleash Pluton. But the question is, when will it be? Soon? Years from now (I'm talking 100-200 chapters)? How will it travel to the specified location to be used? Where will it be used?

Things like this still have me wondering HOW Oda thinks he'll finish the manga anytime soon lol, let alone even start the final war (cause it's definitely not the next thing happening)
Crew bounties are Vivre card materials. :emohiyo:

Honestly hoping next chapter just does the bounties and and the big Kanpai for Yamato joining (though that might be on the ship). I'm still curious if she's meant to get another small flashback.

Robin even states they have one more to go, and it's definitely not in Wano. Either the next island has it or it doesn't, but regardless, Oda has more locations and lore to deal with before reaching the end.

Next chapter could be about luffy/joyboy since it’s 1056

A

arturwitt90

Yh that argument of winners recovering quicker is bs. Never stated in the manga. Not logical. Winners usually take less damage thats why they recover quicker. Luffy and Zoro took damage thats incomprehendible to Queen and King.

And even if we use that argument. Its only comparable to their victors. Zoro was beyond finished compared to King. And Sanji was already healing quickly due to Exoskeleton. Those are King and Queen's victors. Both with unusual circumstances.

And btw Garp has chest bandages in MF even though he didnt take chest damage. Its meaningless in the long run.
I disagree. You dont know what Garp did at Marineford to get the bandages.

Status
Not open for further replies.