Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just coping. Defeating already defeated opponents is not a feat to be hyped about. This is why there's so much damage control from their side when Aramaki is taking heavy damage from Boro breath and unable to take out 7 injured scabbards
funny that boro breath is a joke for Zoro....the more I look Zoro feat on the rooftop + king fight (also vs Killer) the more weight they have expecially after reading again all the other fights.

I wanted ZKK badly but hey didnt happen. In any case, watching Zoro feat + being part of the strongest group due to advcoc (getting praised by Kaido you too got coc?`now watching shanks coc making an admiral leaving, the same guy had legendary duels with mihawk it make all the more great Zoro end goal.

I hope we get more for Zoro visiting ryuma grave.

Anyway even if Oda end was an utterly disgrace, he still put ryuma = joy boy in term of strenght aka end goal Zoro is equal to strongest luffy form.

poor Aramaki, he was stuck between
  • fighting whole alliance but Red Hair pirates interfering and helping the alliance
  • or fighting Red Hair pirates, but all of them together are way stronger than Big Mom and Kaido combined

Status
Not open for further replies.