Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why sea battle is useless on the series like one piece lol...
@Buusatan94
Let be honest I can even understand him, people already crying out why Zoro and co didn't just destroy the ships with air slash(they are right though) and call that plotarmor in sake of Kanjuro or the beast pirates. We have pirates here who can destroy mountains/islands, few ships aren't are problem for them.

The only way how I can see a good seabattle, if both parties have tons of ships or strong pirates in both sides, then a Seabattle would be far better.

@Buusatan94
Let be honest I can even understand him, people already crying out why Zoro and co didn't just destroy the ships with air slash(they are right though) and call that plotarmor in sake of Kanjuro or the beast pirates. We have pirates here who can destroy mountains/islands, few ships aren't are problem for them.

The only way how I can see a good seabattle, if both parties have tons of ships or strong pirates in both sides, then a Seabattle would be far better.
Yep though so far Oda hasn't made a real naval battle where there were tons of strong people fighting each other, the closest one was Cacao Island battle and yet it was a super mess with only Oven being shown using his powers against the Sun Pirates while Daifuku and Smoothie weren't shown using their powers and while Oda made Compote returns to WCI for no reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.