Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

remember my old theory?
that Logia awakening will turn them to a titian made out of that element
first Enel
now Green Bull

wait for Akainu's
I feel like coating one’s self with their power is a basic skill, but it’s possible that a logia awakening combines the awakenings of the previous two:

1. A new form: A form so in tuned with their elemental power that it turns them fully into it. Allowing them to not only recreate and reform their bodies, it also allows them to tank very strong hits as well as fully master their body

2. Affecting the environment: Their environment transforms into their environment allowing them to manipulate it at will.

Would be a very primordial type battle type

well shanks is getting extra hype also in all his cards + new thing about movie red especially when they are saying that he had duels with the strongest swordman in One Piece.

Who is grifting here?

Shanks or the strongest swordman Godhawk?:milaugh::suresure:
Shanks has been shown feats like this for years bruh. If you think Film Red has changed anything, think again:

Yes, all of this to promote Film Red. Ask yourself why Oda does this for Shanks and not Mihawk lol.

I feel like coating one’s self with their power is a basic skill, but it’s possible that a logia awakening combines the awakenings of the previous two:

1. A new form: A form so in tuned with their elemental power that it turns them fully into it. Allowing them to not only recreate and reform their bodies, it also allows them to tank very strong hits as well as fully master their body

2. Affecting the environment: Their environment transforms into their environment allowing them to manipulate it at will.

Would be a very primordial type battle type
1 makes sense, we've seen two examples of it

Status
Not open for further replies.