Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The White Crane @Lor D. Coast @Extravlad @ConquistadoR
you got love shanks trying to act righteous to greenbull

same luffy beat don krieg who is starving, wounded and just ate food a hour ago. Zoro say theses pirstes are wounded and starving . Shanks love luffy and let his slide of double standards.

Same luffy has no problem using human shield and taking hostage plan just fine . Ask caser clown guy.

-same shanks goes in hooded just to talk gorsei to warn about certain pirate.
‘Same gorsei is okay with island destroying.

‘where shanks outrage on gorsei actions ?

- Ussop dad abandon his son and shanks is cool with that.

Last edited:
Luffy still getting treated like a child after becoming a Yonko leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Oda needs to stop it with this underdog shit.
Admirals go off bounty afterall of course luffy would be treated less than the emperors
Post automatically merged:

? Sayin zoro's stronger is 1 thing but tryna slide in sanji and act like hes stronger than yamato....
:whitepress:
He already is. Complain all you want but you just sound like the people who thought Jinbe would be close to Sanji too when he clearly wasn’t

You still don’t get it do you?! If Kaido is here I wouldn’t have come!!

Page 10
Aramaki: a sad story really, but Kaido’s reign is what’s keeping enemies away from this country!!
:myman:
I will explain in more detail for ppl who can't read.
He basically say......

" The reason I can easily come here and strangle your asses and potentially put your life at mercy is because Kaido is not here anymore fu fuu fu.........

You may think you finally have freedom for taking down Kaido, but too bad for you, his reign is what keep enemies away from this important island, so you don't get any benefit from taking him down, it won't be just me, other strong enemies and big names all over the world will come for this country and you guys would have much difficult time than ever before"
:cheers:

B...Bu...But he talk about Kaido only because he is a merchant for the WG.
Oda trying to add this to make readers know the inpact of Kaido reign on the positive side. But still ppl ignored this.

And fk Red movie, Oda clearly trying hard to arrange the manga and perfectly coinciding with the movie released.
If no movie, Oda would not butchered the raid this hard, and the ending of the raid would not be rushed and also we could have much more better fb of Kaido.....
:josad:

@The White Crane @Lor D. Coast @Extravlad @ConquistadoR
you got love shanks trying to act righteous to greenbull

same luffy beat don krieg who is starving, wounded and just ate food a hour ago. Zoro say theses pirstes are wounded and starving . Shanks love luffy and let his slide of double standards.

Same luffy has no problem using human shield and taking hostage plan just fine . Ask caser clown guy.

-same shanks goes in hooded just to gorsei to warn about certain pirate.
‘Same gorsei is okay with island destroying.

‘where shanks outrage on gorsei actions ?

- Ussop dad abandon his son and shanks is cool with that.
Lolda and character consistency are materials for "peak fiction." :luffylaugh:

That's why I'm enjoying Shanks hype atm, it wasn't at the expense of Gb too as he expressed he's willing to fight him and his crew later on.
Teach is top 3 fav characters, I'm hyped for their fight
GB pussied out with his hands up. It's pretty clear he didn't want the smoke then or ever. Maybe if he has all of the marines and SSG in front of him, he'll speak with some bass in his voice to Shanks. Maybe.

He's getting folded veeery soon

It's Order vs Chaos. Peace vs Violence. Both involve control of a new era in their own way. Luffy doesn't, and prefers full freedom. This is how both Yonko's despise each other and yet can still act as antagonists to Luffy. This is why Shanks can talk to Gorosei, and how BB is the second coming of Rocks.

Luffy will fold them both and imo, at the end of the series together (fights will be massive 1v1v1's and lead to true 1v1's by the end).

Just my opinion on it. The Marines/WG are getting taken out first. The war will involve taking control of the ancient weapons, the WG national treasure, and The One Piece

And Yamato is somehow is not gonna get sidelined for Zoro & Sanji? :risitameh:
If yamato joins they're never going to be as overall relevant as zoro or sanji but doesn't stop them from being stronger
is that why the anime had him fight the irrelevant ass sanji character of roger's crew?
?? What
Also why does the anime matter
Yamato not gonna replace zoro or sanji , anyone with a brain cell thats been reading the story can see it.
Replace no
Be stronger than yes

Status
Not open for further replies.