• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Are you trying to say that Beckman n Shiryu will barely above kata/king? O.o
What are you talking about now?

I reply to 4 different people at once. Which shit you refer to?

R

rubblerust

So if GB >> Zoro as implied by GB negging King and Queen at the same time, and assuming Zoro is approaching Mihawk level since it's near EoS, then is the world's strongest swordsman even a big deal? Maybe it's like being an international pรฉtanque champion, or Olympic gold medalist in curling.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You said Zoro isn't ready to take top tiers, but his next two fights Shiryu n Beckman are top tiers
Shiryu just got a DF which means he will be a gimmick fight for Zoro despite being a swordsman. He is not a Top Tier, High Tier or whatever the term for it is and no Beckmann is not Shanks' Rayleigh, they only look similar for dynamic perspective.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Punpun, Pero and Midnight made this up after seeing a girl in my avatar last year lol
you're lucky i dont have the screenshot of you saying you're a girl anymore so you can lie like this also, get the hell out of the girls team in mafia then

So if GB >> Zoro as implied by GB negging King and Queen at the same time, and assuming Zoro is approaching Mihawk level since it's near EoS, then is the world's strongest swordsman even a big deal? Maybe it's like being an international pรฉtanque champion, or Olympic gold medalist in curling.
Top Tiers are all close.

Mihawk is stronger, but it's not like GB isn't a contender.

Much less someone like Shanks.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I have a feeling that BB is the next big baddie we are gonna fight.
We had updates on shanks, on reverie, etc.
But not on BB yet.

:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

Punpun, Pero and Midnight made this up after seeing a girl in my avatar last year lol
Send nudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.