Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aight with it but what can I do? It's up to Japanese audience. Those retarded fucks would eat shit if Oda shat on their chests. They never complain and boost his ego.

Didn't he say recently that he doesn't care what people say?
Yeah, I think he did say something like that. Oda does shit so backwards, I swear and Wano is just a microcosm of that. He literally drags out the story for 25 years and NOW he wants to rush it? Like bro you already made us wait this long, at least make the important parts good and not fucking half-assed. Same shit he did all of Wano. 3 years of slow-ass bullshit and then, boom, arc is over. 5 pages of Kaido's flashback. No Zoro, no nothing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, I think he did say something like that. Oda does shit so backwards, I swear and Wano is just a microcosm of that. He literally drags out the story for 25 years and NOW he wants to rush it? Like bro you already made us wait this long, at least make the important parts good and not fucking half-assed. Same shit he did all of Wano. 3 years of slow-ass bullshit and then, boom, arc is over. 5 pages of Kaido's flashback. No Zoro, no nothing.
He wanted OP only to last 5 years at first. It's safe to say we are 16+ years into milking.

I fear you might be disappointed.

Ryokugyu just dropped by because he sensed an opportunity to easily take Luffy's head. He's gonna be outta there already next chapter.

Also doubt we'll get anything about BMP.

Zoro could visit Ryuma's grave in a couple of panels. Since Enma didn't turn black already we probably won't see anything about black blades until the next boss fight at least.
Enma seems to have rejected Zoro to some degree. I wonder if Enma will go to Hiyori or Momo. Blades choose their owners. Zoro will then gain another katana of reknown from Wano.

Admiraltards in damage control are trying to redefine what low diff mean. Yamato doesn't have scratch on her and she is somehow low diffed.
Gb, who's not confimed to have used his strongest form, in 2 minutes did more than Kaido in half an hour
Literally half a chapter is all it took to subdue her. Hybrid Kaido couldn't put down a starved Yamato, ALONE.
With scabbards and bolo breath Momo they'd smoke him.

:saden:

Gb, who's not confimed to have used his strongest form, in 2 minutes did more than Kaido in half an hour
Literally half a chapter is all it took to subdue her. Hybrid Kaido couldn't put down a starved Yamato, ALONE.
With scabbards and bolo breath Momo they'd smoke him.

:saden:
What damage did he inflicted. Plus, Yamato is clearly distracted by Momo's rumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.