Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read that but actually forgot who got killed.
I went ahead and Iso'd JoyGirl seeing as we know she's part of the BMI crew

Didn't really notice anything from her, with the exception that she mentioned Ratchet a lot and was not happy due to Ratchet and Worst puttin the squeeze on her.

She also did a read list that may or may not be useful
I think she like to bus players as skoom, her sus list might've a teammate of hers.
Baki, LANJI, Rottkins and Pot
Among the town reads i can see why Kagu and Adam are there. Kagu arguments alligned with hers plus she already flipped Buggy. Adam wanted to check the culted player and she stole Pirate Assist from Pero? I think they are not Alligned with her. Not sure on Melkor why she cleared him.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I don‘t think Cavendish has been used yet tbh. Which means Sanji just cucked people from turning Indie.
You can pick any Pirate assist from any route

Pick a pirate assist from Roger route

Pick a pirate assist from Whitebeard route

Challenge either Xlaw or reborn for their pirate assist

Gain a random pirate assist from the route ekko doesn't choose

Pirate assists that have been used and can't be selected anymore are

Part 1 Killer
Gaimon
Cavendash
Afro Luffy
Glid Tesoro
Black Maria
Pica
wait really? I thought it was since it’s listed here

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Is that guy fr? Who tf stops Indie protections with Shanks around? Bruh…
That was quite rude of Sanji, people really be against my precious core rn despite the indies puttin in the work
:josad:

Thoughts on the ones she listed and between ekko and ratchet who does it look like she distanced from the most?
I agree with Adam, he looks the best right now to me now in that list. He also had a pirate assist stolen by Lucci which narrows him down a bit.

Pero has been kinda null/normal pero to me. It should be noted that there was an interaction where Pero let JoyGirl win the RPS between them. Personally, I don't see 2 teammates doing that in the main thread but that's just my hunch.

Melkor is also on the null side for me. It should also be noted that JG did not give a reason for town reading Melkor which is odd.

In the unlikely case that Ratchet is green then she would've done a hard distance job on Ratchet. Mentioned him a bunch of times but only voted for Worst. It's something to keep in mind but I have Ratchet as a town read rn.

Rottkins is a LHF for JG due to the fluffing nature of his posts

I don't remember anything of note that Lanji did this game (who is now Marimo), could be considered another LHF

Baki seems towny to me and I'm not sure why he would be in JG's scum reads

She didn't give a reason about me being scum other than the union posts I made, very weak scum read here as well

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Fuji gonna be pissed lol. People need to start paying attention.
help an old comrade out with a tl:dr from last phase please 🙏🏻🧡
That was quite rude of Sanji, people really be against my precious core rn despite the indies puttin in the work

I agree with Adam, he looks the best right now to me now in that list. He also had a pirate assist stolen by Lucci which narrows him down a bit.

Pero has been kinda null/normal pero to me. It should be noted that there was an interaction where Pero let JoyGirl win the RPS between them. Personally, I don't see 2 teammates doing that in the main thread but that's just my hunch.

Melkor is also on the null side for me. It should also be noted that JG did not give a reason for town reading Melkor which is odd.

In the unlikely case that Ratchet is green then she would've done a hard distance job on Ratchet. Mentioned him a bunch of times but only voted for Worst. It's something to keep in mind but I have Ratchet as a town read rn.

Rottkins is a LHF for JG due to the fluffing nature of his posts

I don't remember anything of note that Lanji did this game (who is now Marimo), could be considered another LHF

Baki seems towny to me and I'm not sure why he would be in JG's scum reads

She didn't give a reason about me being scum other than the union posts I made, very weak scum read here as well
who’s in your core and why?
got it thanks for that pg you’re quite invested this round hope your Aries scum streak has ended here.

@Flowa youre taking hella Ls to start the game haaha
At least I won that Burst unlock against Reborn lol.

Also, that roleblock was pointless anyway :yearight:.

Tl;dr: Marco blasted Ekko who flipped Usopp, Enel blasted JG who flipped Cracker, Katakuri blasted Worst who flipped Luffy (acc to Worst he should get revived, though) and Kagu the Jester got lynched and won the game.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
help an old comrade out with a tl:dr from last phase please 🙏🏻🧡

who’s in your core and why?
got it thanks for that pg you’re quite invested this round hope your Aries scum streak has ended here.
Worst, Flowa, Rottlins, Yoru, Charlie and Fuji are part of the Carrot Union

Worst outed JG and in a way Kagu so he was a confirmed member of my precious union

Coach was there as a founding member, has since proved herself by aiding town

Rottkins is there because he's a fun guy to have around, though I did let him know that people were sussing him due to the fluffing nature of his posts.

MonoChrome Yoru has a newbie pass deluxe™ rn. Definetly a hard null read due to lack of posts and will need to be kept in mind. But overall I get innocent vibes from him. As in I don't see a first time scum fella joinin a union straight off the bat.

Charlie I town read, he has been very contribution during the first cycle and I feel he can be very useful down the line.

Ol' Fooj is there for the same reasons the good Coach is.

But due to Worst's unfortunate demise we now have room for another member to join my precious Carrot Union
I sent out applications and will approve of at least 1 depending on how this dayphase goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.