Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
At least I won that Burst unlock against Reborn lol.

Also, that roleblock was pointless anyway :yearight:.

Tl;dr: Marco blasted Ekko who flipped Usopp, Enel blasted JG who flipped Cracker, Katakuri blasted Worst who flipped Luffy (acc to Worst he should get revived, though) and Kagu the Jester got lynched and won the game.
if you can gain a mate choose me.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Worst, Flowa, Rottlins, Yoru, Charlie and Fuji are part of the Carrot Union

Worst outed JG and in a way Kagu so he was a confirmed member of my precious union

Coach was there as a founding member, has since proved herself by aiding town

Rottkins is there because he's a fun guy to have around, though I did let him know that people were sussing him due to the fluffing nature of his posts.

MonoChrome Yoru has a newbie pass deluxe™ rn. Definetly a hard null read due to lack of posts and will need to be kept in mind. But overall I get innocent vibes from him. As in I don't see a first time scum fella joinin a union straight off the bat.

Charlie I town read, he has been very contribution during the first cycle and I feel he can be very useful down the line.

Ol' Fooj is there for the same reasons the good Coach is.

But due to Worst's unfortunate demise we now have room for another member to join my precious Carrot Union
I sent out applications and will approve of at least 1 depending on how this dayphase goes.
:josad:
Read your as you and was like what did I do to get in your core haha

the game is always dead when I am around and gets active while I’m asleep seems most peeps are eu time slots this round.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
At least I won that Burst unlock against Reborn lol.
:kriwhat:

*pretends​

aye my guy reborn using betatier in their vocabulary now haahaha
I am town reading you so far, Muugen​

You know why?😏​

Because you haven't made a slip yet as you do when you are scum :usoprice:

:milaugh:

Inb4 muugen beats my ass​

*Disappears quickly into shadows*

Worst, Flowa, Rottlins, Yoru, Charlie and Fuji are part of the Carrot Union

Worst outed JG and in a way Kagu so he was a confirmed member of my precious union

Coach was there as a founding member, has since proved herself by aiding town

Rottkins is there because he's a fun guy to have around, though I did let him know that people were sussing him due to the fluffing nature of his posts.

MonoChrome Yoru has a newbie pass deluxe™ rn. Definetly a hard null read due to lack of posts and will need to be kept in mind. But overall I get innocent vibes from him. As in I don't see a first time scum fella joinin a union straight off the bat.

Charlie I town read, he has been very contribution during the first cycle and I feel he can be very useful down the line.

Ol' Fooj is there for the same reasons the good Coach is.

But due to Worst's unfortunate demise we now have room for another member to join my precious Carrot Union
I sent out applications and will approve of at least 1 depending on how this dayphase goes.
:josad:
i wanna join :pepemwai:

Status
Not open for further replies.