Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'll read your resume later on in the day phase and make a decision there.
I'll have to up the requirements a bit and not make it too easy to just join outright.
If you seem like an ideal member of my precious union then I will go ahead and sign the form.
:blush:

This goes for any other fella that wants to join, I posted the positions so let me know if you want to join my precious union and I'll check things out.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'll read your resume later on in the day phase and make a decision there.
I'll have to up the requirements a bit and not make it too easy to just join outright.
If you seem like an ideal member of my precious union then I will go ahead and sign the form.
:blush:

This goes for any other fella that wants to join, I posted the positions so let me know if you want to join my precious union and I'll check things out.
You are giving me indie vibes lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
:kriwhat:

*pretends​

I am town reading you so far, Muugen​

You know why?😏​

Because you haven't made a slip yet as you do when you are scum :usoprice:

:milaugh:

Inb4 muugen beats my ass​

*Disappears quickly into shadows*
me slip, nah never I just leak my chat then next round have a dead player so the same thing with every single player name that’s my scumtell or I get pushed with half ass va and someone follows it .
Why did you think the red colour was scum.
what nonsense are you even spouting rn?

me slip, nah never I just leak my chat then next round have a dead player so the same thing with every single player name that’s my scumtell or I get pushed with half ass va and someone follows it .

what nonsense are you even spouting rn?
Its a simple question, you quoted Shanks and said this is scum. Why ?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Congrats @Kagurashii on the win

Gotta say I'm glad that we were able to get Buggy early like that after seeing the wincons/abilities
Kagu seemed to have gunned for the 1st wincon judgin by her actions, but that definitely could've spiraled to something dangerous if it went on for too long

Plus that means that 1 of 3 cults is already down
:goyea:
You thought the Buggy cult was gone? Well think again. :catpole:

Status
Not open for further replies.