Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You might be right but Flower never really lied about indie wincons so I tend to believe her but if she does now she basically burns that bridge.
Same thing I think of with Miller claims

If someone is known for tellin the truth about a certain element then they put their reputation on the line if they lie about it. A single win in a game is not worth never being trusted in that regard again.
Flowa claimed neutral, has helped us with set-up info that has shown accurate so far and has even killed one of the mafia that led us to getting rid of a cult leader early on

I'd say it's fine to roll with it for now, and we know who Flowa is as well so it's not like we're running blind here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Surely not but in story Enel just kinda wanted to leave the planet so I can see that as a wincon lmao.
He wanted to leave for fairy vearth because he believed it's the home of God's

But since he considered himself God, he actually believed that he is supreme entity and everything belongs to him - Earth and other people lives. That's why he didn't hesitate in Killing at all

Same thing I think of with Miller claims

If someone is known for tellin the truth about a certain element then they put their reputation on the line if they lie about it. A single win in a game is not worth never being trusted in that regard again.
Flowa claimed neutral, has helped us with set-up info that has shown accurate so far and has even killed one of the mafia that led us to getting rid of a cult leader early on

I'd say it's fine to roll with it for now, and we know who Flowa is as well so it's not like we're running blind here.
Aye, thoughts about Soulkiller btw?

Is this actually how you play mafia on the forum

Anyways enel is an indie, as of this moment he is not a priority discussion. The priority is finding mafia for town. Not indie hunting.
True but better keep that in mind

Seems quieter than usual and not doing the usual poetic posting he does, NAI but somethin in my mind

Yes
I have this theory that Soul is mafia with TMI who somehow thought Kagu (indie cult) will flip town and reacted by saying “ I dont like how fast this wagon is growing” because her flip which he believed would be town would make him look good because of said past concern.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have this theory that Soul is mafia with TMI who somehow thought Kagu (indie cult) will flip town and reacted by saying “ I dont like how fast this wagon is growing” because her flip which he believed would be town would make him look good because of said past concern.
That's somethin I can pocket yea

Status
Not open for further replies.