Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I’m calling it guys.
Adam is definitely scum. He tried to lynch me because I was too relaxed for him. That’s not a good reason and screams TMI.
My play was townie and there was no reason to sus me until the Worst thing happened.
Better start preparing to yeet him.

I’m calling it guys.
Adam is definitely scum. He tried to lynch me because I was too relaxed for him. That’s not a good reason and screams TMI.
My play was townie and there was no reason to sus me until the Worst thing happened.
:milaugh:

Normally you panic and play more carefully. That phase you were nonchallant and easy going. That is usually a tell someone has a strong role or a role with easy wincon.

I’m calling it guys.
I sussed you too bb. Before he did, just didnt voice it out loud at the time.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thoughts on the ones she listed and between ekko and ratchet who does it look like she distanced from the most?
What are *your* thoughts? And this is a false dichotomy - Ekko has already flipped Town, and your use of "distanced" implies one of us must be her scum buddy. There is absolutely nothing that implies she must have distanced from either of us.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
What are *your* thoughts? And this is a false dichotomy - Ekko has already flipped Town, and your use of "distanced" implies one of us must be her scum buddy. There is absolutely nothing that implies she must have distanced from either of us.
you’re easily rattled here are you perhaps scum.

& read further I discussed ekko

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you’re easily rattled here are you perhaps scum.

& read further I discussed ekko
Ekko flipped Town. Also, I am not rattled here - I am questioning your logic. And even if he wasn't dead, unless you can bring up some evidence to suggest otherwise, there is no reason to assume that she distanced from either of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.