Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
false dichotomy how so?

I’d love to hear more on this but ratchet.
A false dichotomy is where someone states there are one of two possibilities - when there are more than two possibilities. What you asked Pot Goblin was "between Ekko and Ratchet, who did Joygirl look more like she was distancing from" - this carries the implication that, between Ekko and Ratchet, one of us is scum with her. Yet this isn't a conclusion you've supported with any evidence, hence why I'm pointing it out as fallacious.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Ekko flipped Town. Also, I am not rattled here - I am questioning your logic. And even if he wasn't dead, unless you can bring up some evidence to suggest otherwise, there is no reason to assume that she distanced from either of us.
your wording and tone states otherwise…

joygirl is a player who would add her mate to a early reads list and create distance from another early game with nothing against her. plus she flipped scum so we’re analyzing the possibility of her adding a mate to her overall list and reads, not sure how that’s so hard ti understand here? then again you’ve been in your pissy high horse lately…..
A false dichotomy is where someone states there are one of two possibilities - when there are more than two possibilities. What you asked Pot Goblin was "between Ekko and Ratchet, who did Joygirl look more like she was distancing from" - this carries the implication that, between Ekko and Ratchet, one of us is scum with her. Yet this isn't a conclusion you've supported with any evidence, hence why I'm pointing it out as fallacious.
oh here it comes ratchet on his high power nonsense who over analyzes questioning from a tl:dr standpoint - yes I asked oh directly who he thought she could be distancing from was it an exact no it was questioning a point that could’ve been made. if you’re not rattled you wouldn’t be digging so deep into my question to pg. like you said yourself I didn’t support with any evidence cause it was a line of questioning that was left as is, a question are you too dumb to see that or are you trying to force your narrative on me here?

regardless you’re tiresome and I won’t get into a back n forth with you when you’re making a bigger deal out of something that’s not there if you want to call it a fallacy so be it, it was never pushed simply asked.

& if I caught you as scum again this early you really have fallen off. if you’re scum I’d go have your team kill me off as soon as possible again betatier.

Ratchet

your wording and tone states otherwise…
Can you establish this? Because I obviously disagree.
joygirl is a player who would add her mate to a early reads list and create distance from another early game with nothing against her. plus she flipped scum so we’re analyzing the possibility of her adding a mate to her overall list and reads, not sure how that’s so hard ti understand here? then again you’ve been in your pissy high horse lately…..
Nothing "pissy" about what I'm saying here. If you asked who, out of her reads list, Pot thinks could most plausibly have been distancing from, there would be no issue with that. Instead, you specifically asked between Ekko and I, when there was no reason to limit it to just Ekko and I. That's what I'm questioning here.
oh here it comes ratchet on his high power nonsense who over analyzes questioning from a tl:dr standpoint - yes I asked oh directly who he thought she could be distancing from was it an exact no it was questioning a point that could’ve been made. if you’re not rattled you wouldn’t be digging so deep into my question to pg. like you said yourself I didn’t support with any evidence cause it was a line of questioning that was left as is, a question are you too dumb to see that or are you trying to force your narrative on me here?
I can question something that does not strike me as logically congruent and not be rattled, Muugen. I'm not going to beat a dead horse here either, but there was no good reason given to limit your initial scope to just Ekko and I, but you did do that, which implies that there is some reason behind that. Ekko flipped Town, and I know I'm Town, so I can dismiss the possibility of it being informed through your role, which leaves me with less possibilities to work with. Hence my questioning. The rest of your post isn't important, so I won't address it.

Ratchet

Now I got a complete picture of how things are run here
I don't have any clear investment in getting a pirate assist or whatever. So I'm fine with using my challenge to help out an Indie who helped Town Day 1. If it doesn't work towards her wincon, though, then I'd challenge you for it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Can you establish this? Because I obviously disagree.
Nothing "pissy" about what I'm saying here. If you asked who, out of her reads list, Pot thinks could most plausibly have been distancing from, there would be no issue with that. Instead, you specifically asked between Ekko and I, when there was no reason to limit it to just Ekko and I. That's what I'm questioning here.
I can question something that does not strike me as logically congruent and not be rattled, Muugen. I'm not going to beat a dead horse here either, but there was no good reason given to limit your initial scope to just Ekko and I, but you did do that, which implies that there is some reason behind that. Ekko flipped Town, and I know I'm Town, so I can dismiss the possibility of it being informed through your role, which leaves me with less possibilities to work with. Hence my questioning. The rest of your post isn't important, so I won't address it.
I’ll put it plain and simple you do realize you and ekko were posted seperatly cause

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't have any clear investment in getting a pirate assist or whatever. So I'm fine with using my challenge to help out an Indie who helped Town Day 1. If it doesn't work towards her wincon, though, then I'd challenge you for it.
Then why you challenged me for that? 🤨

Though it doesn't matter coz cuborg messed me up anyway lol

Ratchet

Thoughts on the ones she listed and between ekko and ratchet who does it look like she distanced from the most?
This is the post you made, Muugrn. I think it's fairly clear that you asked "whi, between Ekko and Ratchet, did it look like she distanced from the most"?

Status
Not open for further replies.