Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Not impressed by Pero so far, Adam slight town lean.

I would she would list her team as town reads though, one at most.
anything specific that stood out betweeen those two why is pero on the FoS side and Adam on the town side?

& who’d you choose as the one that would be her mate

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Well yes, from what I had to work with it did indeed come across as fallacious. Now that you've given a reason for it, your dichotomy is no longer a false one.
like I said you chose to choose your own narrative to try and make mine fallacious.

suprised you tried to push this false narrative my way this is a usual scumtell, never not had a scum go this route.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
like I said you chose to choose your own narrative to try and make mine fallacious.

suprised you tried to push this false narrative my way this is a usual scumtell, never not had a scum go this route.
I mean, no, but I think I've engaged with this enough. The second paragraph is meaningless.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Even all three Admirals couldnt neg Buggy when they wanted to.

:pepeke: Read that again and look at who Mihawk aimed that slash at. Pro Tip: Breath of All Things & Mr. 1 vs Zoro.

Still stronger than Shanks :getnappaed:
shanks stopped a ear and made Akainu look weak, Mihawk couldn’t stop a hormone boosted luffy while that was dead like 3 separate times in the past 48h, va had better standings against luffy, vista easily held him off couldn’t even use haki against buggy. 😁👉🏻👈🏻

alright I’m done trolling but seriously vista/shanks>mihawk

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be honest, I don't even know who Mihawk is. I know Shanks is the one who gave Luffy his hat, and got his arm bitten off in the first chapter or two, so he wins only by default.
It shall be done.
You don't know who Mihawk is? It seems you didn't read OP much

Mihawk is the man who ditched shanks because he thought shanks isn't strong enough to challenge him after losing his arm

He is the World Strongest Swordsman - the person zoro seeks to challenge from the beginning of the series.

You can see him (dashing man with a sword) in the WU of schibukai event of Aries

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You don't know who Mihawk is? It seems you didn't read OP much

Mihawk is the man who ditched shanks because he thought shanks isn't strong enough to challenge him after losing his arm

He is the World Strongest Swordsman - the person zoro seeks to challenge from the beginning of the series.

You can see him (dashing man with a sword) in the WU of schibukai event of Aries
I dropped One Piece after Skypeia in 2014. Haven't gotten past that point since.

Status
Not open for further replies.