Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually like Greenbull solely because of his character, not because he's an Admiral or a potential 1v1 opponent for their fav that they are forced to defend him?
Yes, I'm curious about how Oda is going to develop his character. He's friends with Fujitora and then also looks up to Akainu, while the two are opposite ends. What will he pick if Fujitora rebels with the SWORD?? Etc.

He's also the actual "troll" admiral, something that Borsalino gets credited for, despite not really being a troll.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I have the English translation with the panels if you need it.

Yeah? Kizaru continued to attack afterwards GB just quit and really did get paralyzed.

Very fair point, I already said he was caught off guard, I don’t pay it no mind he’s a gag character.

You must haven’t read DR in a while let me refresh your memory.
Fujitora was doing this with no difficulty and no damage unlike Zoro gassing and bruised. So saying he looked like fodder is just not true but you would’ve got someone else just not m

Let’s not talk about how Fuji faced fire itself and received no damage for like eight chapters , sabo flames covered a town in flames while momo boro breath is blasting through ryo it’s not even funny who the clown look like , Fuji casually did a island feat in restricted area and GB?

Wait are you serious ? The man who is on unaffiliated government territory with killing intent has shown more then the man who was on WG territory and restricted wow! Thanks for this, even so fuji still looks impressive while ryo man had denjiro smiling and Yamato having a conversation :josad:
Bro Fujitora had people believing Yonkou commanders could defeat Admirals, genuinely, not the troll shit you see today (even though it was obviously a retarded take at any point).

GB first page was shitting on two top commanders casually, literally no one was given those honours, no top tier period. Big Mom was literally in this same arc running away from the guy who got his ass beat by King. GB casually packed that dude up with another commanders backup. Jesus take a breather lmfao.

Could only defeat Raizou and even he was injured. The rest were just smiling. Got scared off by Shanks and damaged by Momo
They were not smiling. Denjiro smiled momentarily due to Momo's conviction. The rest of the time he was afraid and struggling....along with Yamato who wanted to call the allaince for help.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Could only defeat Raizou and even he was injured. The rest were just smiling. Got scared off by Shanks and damaged by Momo
That's factually more than Kaidou defeated this early into the fight. Raizou this early into the fight against Kaidou was literally making Kaidou scream in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.