Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmfao why are you so bothered by this Steven? Enjoy this chapter. If I were a Shanks fan this chapter, the last thing I would be doing is trying to convince people how shitty an Admiral looked.

Shanks had a godly CoC feat and you still sound like you're gonna cry lmao.
I think they know that Shanks’ feat this chapter really incriminated his power level in relation to Admirals which is why they are so desperate to convince Admiral fans how incredible Shanks’ feat was, when in reality it was simply a pretty good feat that exists so Oda can sell movie tickets lol.

Like I said, the fact that Aramaki does want to fight Shanks in the future gives us all the context we need to say that Shanks is still a mid top tier at maximum.

Lmao you know what would be funny is if GB ends up being Zoro's opponent, the seeds you're already trying to plant will fire right back at you. Y'all Zoro fans never learn, steady shat on King for a year only for it come right back at you.
If he ends up being Zoro's opponent, Zoro will just body him.
To be honest, you would be lying to yourself to try and push that Greenbull's feats and portrayal so far puts him on the same level as preskip Akainu.

Like I said in this thread, if this one any other character, the point will still be the same. If GB shows better feats later then a reevaluation will be in order but currently, no way I am putting him on that level

I see some still can't comprehend the manga.

GB didn't leave because of Shanks. In fact, he never mentioned his name. He left because of the Red Hair Pirates. Meaning, it took the entire RHP crew to make him back off from fighting another Yonko crew.

Wow, needing 2 Yonko crew to force GB to retreat.
:steef:

People are bashing Ryokugyu for putting his hands up against shanks

Blackbeard literally begged for his life from Whitebeard.

People need to stop using personalities as power scaling it’s just getting dumber
Blackbeard begged for his life because he was indeed in danger lol if it weren't for Whitebeard's condition or if he had a minute more he would be dead.
Post automatically merged:

As Akainu said stop making excuses for this jobbers lmao

The biggest clown Oda moment in Wano is Oda putting a lot of effort to prove Wano can defend itself under Momo and is ready to open the borders. Aramaki shows up and wreaks havoc... Redhair pirates arrive at the scene
Oda is so retarded

:hapnoel::risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.