Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really have to. Your assumption is baseless and burden of proof lies on you to prove your point.

Especially when Ryo's feat of putting down King and Queen surpasses anything Fujitora has ever done. Poor Fuji, man is just a high tier.
:josad:
The earlier you accept that new Admirals (at least with Greenbull) are below the OGs, the better it will be for you. Imagine thinking that Greenbull is equal to preskip Akainu:milaugh:

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah at full health and in a 9 v 1. At least Kaido redeemed himself by defeating them in base unlike Greenbull who directly expressed inferiority to Kaido and was scared off by Shanks COC
Lmao you know what would be funny is if GB ends up being Zoro's opponent, the seeds you're already trying to plant will fire right back at you. Y'all Zoro fans never learn, steady shat on King for a year only for it come right back at you.

Tbf this is spoiler discussions, you can't expect people to make sense in here. This space is more like twitter, there's already 823 pages it's setup to be a shitshow. I'm only here cause the admiral fans crying genuinely annoyed me, like stfu and grow a pair. Mans were acting like the world was ending lmfao.
Dude,you Admiralfans are bitching more as the rest of the forum

AdmiralKinyaki had a mental breakdown and a lot of you people also coping hard rn.Just deal with it that GB´s performence dropped down Admirals portrayal

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

AdmiralKinyaki had a mental breakdown and a lot of you people also coping hard rn.Just deal with it that GB´s performence dropped down Admirals portrayal
Can you even read Steven? He literally said Admiral fans need to grow a pair and stop bitching lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Lmfao why are you so bothered by this Steven? Enjoy this chapter. If I were a Shanks fan this chapter, the last thing I would be doing is trying to convince people how shitty an Admiral looked.

Shanks had a godly CoC feat and you still sound like you're gonna cry lmao.

Zoro Final attack : barely 100 meters CoC, jusing 3 swords, almost killed

Shanks simplest attack : half of Flower Capital, using his mind, barely angers him

and retards like @nik87 compare Zoro to Shanks
or even says Zoro wins
Relax enjoy your shanks hype without being insecure about Zoro. Also don’t try invent bs limitations about his coc he was running low on coa due to Enma draining him

Lmfao why are you so bothered by this Steven? Enjoy this chapter. If I were a Shanks fan this chapter, the last thing I would be doing is trying to convince people how shitty an Admiral looked.

Shanks had a godly CoC feat and you still sound like you're gonna cry lmao.
Friendly reminder about poor Steve here
Last chapter he said "trees don't bleed". How tf are you expected to explain a simple two digit IQ concept like Logia intangibility to this brother

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.