Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the background of the scene. There's prisoners. The gifters got tamed and locked up the beast pirates in there.
All of that is head Cannon no one’s shackled chained or collared. It’s likely just where the remnants of the beast pirates went to hide out. Dude it’s outright called “former” prison.
Post automatically merged:

"It didn't take them long to find the submerged country because Jack was a fishman"

The guy's a hammer. How did he swim lol?
Kaido hoards devil fruits, likely gave it to jack along with his title of calamity after he found thre road Poneglyph

In Rayleigh vs. Kizaru, "Kizaru couldn't go all out because he couldn't afford destroying Sabaody"
This is the first time I've seem someone mention that

in Marineford them giving up was justified by not wanting to cause further causalities, when 5 minutes earlier no one cared about soldiers dying, saying that all evil has to die.
It was Sengoku's decision, he wasn't worried about the soldiers more than the island itself, Bb busted it open.

Btw

You realize for an Admiral to be seen equal to a Yonkou in this hero driven fandom (where marines are the opposition group and the SHs are grouped with pirates), he has be twice as impressive as the Yonkou,
the real question is you realize this manga is about pirates and freedom and dreams which go back to pirates be the biggest representation of that? that is why luffy believes the pirate king is the person with most freedom.
the marine is the opposition from that they are order and oppression. oda will never make the top brass of marine stronger than the highest level pirates. even yonkou like big mom and kaido lost their adventurous spirit and became symbols of old order are still at heart the highest level of pirate world .
this is not the fandom it is understanding how the manga works.
what you expect is the equivalent of thinking the strongest people in naruto will be those without dreams

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I just deeped Geo is downrating the fudge out of GB cause hes Sanji's opponent and hes not allowed to be close to Zoro's.
🤣🤣 We need an agenda tracker, someone needs to do this full time it's getting out of hand, there's way too many different agendas going on rn. I almost took Geo seriously. I'll never forget Lee33 joined in on powerscaling a couple days ago for an antiAuthor agenda only to realize he got trolled.

the real question is you realize this manga is about pirates and freedom and dreams which go back to pirates be the biggest representation of that? that is why luffy believes the pirate king is the person with most freedom.
the marine is the opposition from that they are order and oppression. oda will never make the top brass of marine stronger than the highest level pirates. even yonkou like big mom and kaido lost their adventurous spirit and became symbols of old order are still at heart the highest level of pirate world .
what you expect is the equivalent of thinking the strongest people in naruto will be those without dreams
But at the end of every sea after fighting and beating pirates who rule those seas, luffy always fights and lost to the marines.

The marines as an organization are the strongest and as individuals there will be individual marines stronger than emperors because that’s how the story has progressed and is progressing.

There are many marines who believe in Justice and freedom Smoker Garp and Kuzan to name two.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
And this is exactly the kind of bias I was talking about. You just drafted it into a nice summary for me. Because of this hero bias, Admirals have to work twice as hard as Yonkou to get the same respect, despite everything we've been shown and told in the manga time and time again. There are two apex parties in this manga, Admirals and Yonkou. Oda has drilled this into the manga tirelessly. It starts and ends there. Individuals can be assessed individually. Kaidou isn't stronger than Greenbull because he is a yonkou, just like Big Mom isn't weaker than Kizaru because he is an Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.