Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I know. It's a tough pill to swallow but I was just talking about the West, Oda definitely shoving this movie down our throats unlike any other though. Like is Uta actually referenced in this chapter?
She is.

I refuse to believe he is that much of a loser. In his interview with the Detective Conan author he even talks about how he does stuff that he likes although the audience might not like it. If he is that desperate for sales, recognition or whatever, he wouldn't write crap like G5, cringe ass shit like KoH or the lamest finisher of any of Sanji's, Beef Burst...

I deffo think Shanks used a unique form of AdvCoC that utilises CoC to attack the nervous system causing paralysis.

Greenbull being paralysed from intimidation makes no sense because hes not actually afraid of Shanks and his crew shown by the dialouge.

CoC in general allows penetration. Combining it with AdvCoA allowed Luffy to penetrate the toughest of skins properly.

CoO allows users to sense peoples hearts and minds. Combining it with CoC highly likely allows the user to attack said area.
----------

Again this isnt Shanks hate. But its ridiculous to believe this is basic CoC. Basic CoC is just a normal blast of intimidation. It doesnt Black Lighting by itself. Only AdvCoC has shown this ability. ( Dont post a panel of to CoC users clashing, its irrelevant to the point and not what im talking about).

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
She is.

I refuse to believe he is that much of a loser. In his interview with the Detective Conan author he even talks about how he does stuff that he likes although the audience might not like it. If he is that desperate for sales, recognition or whatever, he wouldn't write crap like G5, cringe ass shit like KoH or the lamest finisher of any of Sanji's, Beef Burst...
The worst is him admitting he turned Chopper into a merch advertisement.

Sure, we could wait for the viz translation but I disagree on this possibility; we know that Kaido ruled this country with fear and power. He is not like Doflamingo who did countless business with other countries or the WG and did everything on the shadow. His only well known business is with Doflamingo - and it was to his own interest since he improved his military power with the smiles. Afaik, only Orochi made some business with the WG - and he used Kaido's name to threat them.

I am sure that Kaido was feared because of his power. That's basically his entire character. He is not cunning or a huge mastermind like other antagonists - he rules by sheer power. He didn't need massive schemes to take over a country, he took it by force (on the other hand, Oden could stop him but he was being stupid in this entire situation).
That's the point though. The fear Kaido puts into the world prevents enemies like pirates to enter and advance in their conquest of the grand line. I think it can be meant in that way and if it isn't i don't really will be disappointed as i never thought about putting GB above Kaido or Shanks.

Yep. I was looking forward whether Aramaki could prove that he's actually comparable to the emperors or not - as you know, I'm pretty neutral on this matter - but with his showings, I have to reason to place him there. He is still a top tier tho.
Yeah unfortunately.
why isnt he getting burned them?
Because guts. Because he tanked it. The Fire still spread around his entire body and got "through" Luffy's advanced CoC as his attack is pushing Kaido downwards so Gravity is even on his side.

What's that supposed to mean? He sent a CoC blast and paralized Greenbull. If it's about the telepathy stuff, Luffy already demonstrated this when he was drowning after Kaido defeated him again.
CoO allows people to sense peoples hearts and minds. CoC allows extra penetration showed by AdvCoC + AdvCoA. Its not crazy to think Shanks targeted the insides of GB and attacked within with CoC. Whether it was his brain or heart or whatever. Something that can cause paralysis.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I deffo think Shanks used a unique form of AdvCoC that utilises CoC to attack the nervous system causing paralysis.

Greenbull being paralysed from intimidation makes no sense because hes not actually afraid of Shanks and his crew shown by the dialouge.

CoC in general allows penetration. Combining it with AdvCoA allowed Luffy to penetrate the toughest of skins properly.

CoO allows users to sense peoples hearts and minds. Combining it with CoC highly likely allows the user to attack said area.
----------

Again this isnt Shanks hate. But its ridiculous to believe this is basic CoC. Basic CoC is just a normal blast of intimidation. It doesnt Black Lighting by itself. Only AdvCoC has shown this ability. ( Dont post a panel of to CoC users clashing, its irrelevant to the point and not what im talking about).
I would argue that Shanks' CoC levels is what made Kaido back down from fight.

Oda always shows how fraudulent his characters are about what they say ( aside SHP ). Kaido wanted to end his life at Marineford ina grand war but Shanks fend him off and Kaido knew dying from Shanks might not be bad but no one would see it lolz.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's the point though. The fear Kaido puts into the world prevents enemies like pirates to enter and advance in their conquest of the grand line. I think it can be meant in that way and if it isn't i don't really will be disappointed as i never thought about putting GB above Kaido or Shanks.

Yeah unfortunately.

Because guts. Because he tanked it. The Fire still spread around his entire body and got "through" Luffy's advanced CoC as his attack is pushing Kaido downwards so Gravity is even on his side.
either way the advcoc punch won so i dont see what your point is here

Status
Not open for further replies.