Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The point being that during their final clash Kaido counted on his flames to do the trick as he expected it to "melt Luffy's fist away".

In his final struggle he put his trust on his flames and not the Adv CoC.

His time will come. Very soon actually.
flames plus advcoc the flames were just an extra

Glad to see more and more people finally dropping that shitty Prime Garp argument.
Never was into primegarp

EoS Akainu>Prime Garp is save.Rest of the Admirals has no hope to surpass Akainu

The different is,BB WILL surpass Kaido and Shanks MIGHT "surpass" Kaido if Oda continue his Shankswank.Its piss easy in fiction to make a powercreep.And we all know Oda loves Shanks

I can see it like this.EoS BB>Shanks>Kaido>BM

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You can even argue about Big Mom, but Whitebeard my man? Whitebeard, Kaidou and Shanks are pirates of the same caliber according to the Blue databook, ok Kaidou is the strongest of the 3, but Whitebeard and Shanks are on Kaidou's roof which is feared by the whole world, that speaks for itself, besides In addition the feats of sick Wb in MF are insane, you need to pay more attention to the details.
Ace's novel completely shits on WB.

Now manga too. WB pirates confirming they were twerking from fear thinking about Invading Kaido.

Cmon.

Big mom is a fat whore who was selling her pussy for 40 years doing nothing. Katakuri never even fought outside Toto Land.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Broccoli actually says himself the admirals couldn't do shit to Kaido even if they had wanted to, holy kek :gokulaugh:
Yes and that ends their attempt to say that "The original trio of admirals are stronger than Gb and Fuji", does it really matter? When their colleague is putting them as inferior to Kaidou? I mean, GB's statement includes all of Kaidou's enemies.

- WG.
-Shichibukais.
- Navy. (Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora, GB, Garp, Sengoku)
- Revolutionaries.
- Yonkous.
- Other pirates.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Speak of the "legend"
Last night you ran off after losing an argument, what are you doing now? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Losing an argument?

You think of Zoro and Mihawk as some unbeatable, untouchable top tiers.

Me talking to you and trying to knock some sense into you is actually me being kind. Save yourself from disappointement. Didn't you learn a lesson after ZKK?

No cap serious question.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido kept Whitebeard out of Wano

Wasn't this confirmed?

Big Mom is a moron who committed Suicide by coming to Wano and was only saved by PIS
Yes.

WB crew confirmed they were twerking from fear when Ace asked about invading Wano.

Whitebeard ride off of hype from the past.

Sickbeard, hell even Oldbeard is not much of a challenge.

Losing an argument?

You think of Zoro and Mihawk as some unbeatable, untouchable top tiers.

Me talking to you and trying to knock some sense into you is actually me being kind. Save yourself from disappointement. Didn't you learn a lesson after ZKK?

No cap serious question.
:blush::blush::blush:One loss can't stop us

You can even argue about Big Mom, but Whitebeard my man? Whitebeard, Kaidou and Shanks are pirates of the same caliber according to the Blue databook, ok Kaidou is the strongest of the 3, but Whitebeard and Shanks are on Kaidou's roof which is feared by the whole world, that speaks for itself, besides In addition the feats of sick Wb in MF are insane, you need to pay more attention to the details.
Whitebeard ran away from fodder marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.