Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wb is still awesome come on man, given his condition in MF he did well for someone old and sick and nerfed.
Whitebeard denied Ace even in his sleep.
I love his character but we can't be blind man...

His enraged final attack did nothing to Akainu. He was in no shape to fight.

He was so fraud about his actions, so knowing he is dying and has no Haki leftovers he wanted to save Ace but when he was healthy and could help Momo, Hiyori and Wano from suffering he pussied out.

Only WB that was relevant is Primebeard. That's the end to this discussion.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Whitebeard ran away from fodder marines.
Yeah, because he just didn't want a lasting confrontation with them right now, it wouldn't benefit him at all.

Why later a more outdated and weaker WB when compared to his version that "fled" from the marines, simply decided to attack the entire navy with Fleet Admiral Sengoku screaming at the possibility of losing there.

What's the point here?

This idea that WB fears the Marines was refuted in the manga itself and by WHITEBEARD himself.

I'm not fully onboard with you on this one, but It's a very good theory nonetheless.
I mean I dont 100% believe in it. But I think its a very good explanation.

- As of now the Advanced application of Conquerors utilises AdvCoA. There must be another form that utilises CoO to make it fair.

- Conquerors was the key for Luffy deep penetrating Kaido's skin. CoC itself causes explosions on usages

- CoO is stated to sense the hearts of people. Shown by Orohime. It also can read thoughts possibly (I believe Fuji did this).

- We know Shanks used CoO to aim his CoC black lightning....so CoO was already in usage.

If we combine all the evidences we have here....its that a new application of AdvCoC could be formed using AdvCoO instead of AdvCoA. This allows the user to sense and target the users heart or mind....with CoO. Then use the penetrating power of CoC to attack it causing paralysis.

This woukd require precision and amazing aim of your CoO. And powerful and amazing control over your CoC

:snoopy:

Your penance just got much more severe lmfao. I’m not sure this transgression can be forgiven.
Ok but in retrospect right.

In the last two chapters, Oda just made a coordinated effort to ruin the portrayal of the admirals. 1053 was like a “sorry admiral fans, here’s a little bit of hype” before 1054 and 1055z

Most casual OP fans on Reddit and YouTube think Sabo is admiral level and above Ryokugyu.

Yeah, because he just didn't want a lasting confrontation with them right now, it wouldn't benefit him at all.

Why later a more outdated and weaker WB when compared to his version that "fled" from the marines, simply decided to attack the entire navy with Fleet Admiral Sengoku screaming at the possibility of losing there.

What's the point here?
Oh suprising. Why are you allowed to make an excuse for Whitebeard. Yet the Aramaki being outnumbered by the RHPs is still causing you troll him.

Whitebeard ran away from fodder marines....it is what is.

I can see that. I still have full trust in him. His thing was always about the downfall of the CD. That's super endgame shit. I believe the next year will be centered around Shanks mostly.
But isnt Luffy goal also more or less the downfall of the CD?To have full freedome?

Tons of people hate them,not just the Revos

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oh suprising. Why are you allowed to make an excuse for Whitebeard. Yet the Aramaki being outnumbered by the RHPs is still causing you troll him.

Whitebeard ran away from fodder marines....it is what is.
It's not the same, keep trying to create benchmarks that aren't even close to being equal to further your agenda.

Whitebeard is also stronger than Green Bull.

Not really because Shanks is a nightmare for any DF focused fighter since he has a special form of CoC that only he has shown so far.
Well, I wouldn't say that, unless that special form of CoC is a counter to DFs. Kaido himself pointed out the importance of Haki and that abilities (DFs) are not what makes you conquer the world. Kaido has pretty strong Haki himself (which can even be boosted by his Shuron Hakke mode, or more precisely when he's drunk), including Sky Splitting Haoshoku, while himself being an Oni-Dragon Hybrid.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would hate the Adv CoO + CoC thing because Luffy already has Adv CoO, it’s called Future Sight. Don’t want another asspull “You can coat yourself in CoC?” Moment.
Unfortunately there is probably something to do with AdvCoO and AdvCoC.

Shanks showing up on MF for example. No one sensed him, there is probably affinity to CoO that allows experts in that regard to erase their presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.