Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He needs to stop his tunnel on Ratchet and me already. If I claim neutral, then I'm neutral and he should know that. And Ratchet will likely prove himself soon anyway. I think I know his role, though, if I could guess his hints right.
can u explain why ekko asked u this
@Flowa we're waiting
right after usopp role was revealed in thread

im curious what could that mean

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Fuji is Shanks, Has done more for the town than any town.

Reborn is scanned as town by indie or town (basically no reason to lie either way).

I know I'm town due to my TMI (my PM).

Sorry but you're picked wrong 3 out of 3 times. Maybe 2 if Reborn is GF or something. Stop tunnelling already pls
Actually, I got investigated two times so far

It seems Adam also investigated me

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuji is Shanks, Has done more for the town than any town.

Reborn is scanned as town by indie or town (basically no reason to lie either way).

I know I'm town due to my TMI (my PM).

Sorry but you're picked wrong 3 out of 3 times. Maybe 2 if Reborn is GF or something. Stop tunnelling already pls
fuji hasnt done shite, or i simply didnt see it. same thing..i dont trust indies eitherway. specially those who flex a useless lie detect for cred

reborn and ratchet r outed asfk

if u arent u can try to porve it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko I will say I'm pretty disappointed in your play. I did misread your chaos as scum so I deserve some blame, I am by no means playing a good game, but just the way you approach playing Town and the absurd confidence you have despite being so wrong, with how many games you have under your belt by now you should be better than this. You'll dismiss all of this anyway and tell me it's my fault you scum read me, but I'm actually a consensus town read by threadplay alone, which is what you always harp on about wanting to see. I'm not interested in going at it again today, especially with you being vouched for mechanically again, but I am disappointed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
On the basis of me having misread you? Seems a bit harsh, don't you think? What would you say you've done that should result in me, bearing in mind I have no prior point of reference or profile for you as a player, to read you as Town from? Ball is in your court, if you can towncase yourself I am more than happy to discuss that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko I will say I'm pretty disappointed in your play. I did misread your chaos as scum so I deserve some blame, I am by no means playing a good game, but just the way you approach playing Town and the absurd confidence you have despite being so wrong, with how many games you have under your belt by now you should be better than this. You'll dismiss all of this anyway and tell me it's my fault you scum read me, but I'm actually a consensus town read by threadplay alone, which is what you always harp on about wanting to see. I'm not interested in going at it again today, especially with you being vouched for mechanically again, but I am disappointed.
you could probably use a better bait ratchy. i have few mins maybe id reply to couple quotes

between us. u are super obvious this game. u can open scum now tbh. dont let the others know *wink*

not interested in what u say otherwise

fuji hasnt done shite, or i simply didnt see it. same thing..i dont trust indies eitherway. specially those who flex a useless lie detect for cred

reborn and ratchet r outed asfk

if u arent u can try to porve it
Fuji almost cleared you when you're Usopp, restored Ace's investigation through what possibly gave us Lucci, blocked Lucci and he's protecting Strawhats all the time. If you believe he's scum, make case for Shanks to be hostile indie in this setup.

Won't really comment on Reborn and Ratchet since there's nothing to comment on.

Welp, I won't claim because I don't want to get killed for your satisfaction. Beast Pirates stole assist from me so at least I'm confirmed to not be part of them. Voted JG (BMP) too unless you think I was bussing her. Not much but it's something. There's no reason I should defending myself bór you should attack me to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.