Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't fucking understand the logic behind not showing this shit lol. This mfker seriously only shows hype shit when Luffy is involved.

Imagine the thousands of hours of people wanking chapters from Akainu vs Aokiji or Shanks vs Kaido...
Yes lol.
These are fights that every reader wanted to see, there's no reason they can't show it, what the fuck.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes lol.
These are fights that every reader wanted to see, there's no reason they can't show it, what the fuck.
If I'm not mistaken, chapters away from Straw Hats as long as they are hype, they make more fuss in the entire fanbase.

I can already imagine next few chapters. We hear that Shanks encounter BB and they fight, but that's where it ends, we only "hear" about it as Oda proceeds to feed kiddos and pedos with chopper kawai and nami/robin lewd poses.

Fucking retarded shit.

More and more we might know how strong Kaido was
Fking author hint obvious G5 in Wano because the enemy to be defeated is the "World Strongest"
:beckmoji:

If Kaido get his ass handed by just advCoC upgrade, i would see this differently.
But to see a newly powerup Nika awakening sfter 800 years to be the key of taking down Kaido...... This is more than enough confirmation that he is really top 1 in the current era.

Luffy and Teach(another abnormal dude that can eat 2 or maybe even 3 DF) are the one to clash in this new era, who would become two strongest pirate

The day will come we Admiral chads will pull up on y'all like this with an army bigger and stronger than ever before and @ClownKingKinyagi will just be another head send flying along the way.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki @The White Crane @ranady etc.

As a certain general once said the best way to crush the enemy is when they think they've totally and utterly outsmarted and defeated us.
:myman::endthis:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If I'm not mistaken, chapters away from Straw Hats as long as they are hype, they make more fuss in the entire fanbase.

I can already imagine next few chapters. We hear that Shanks encounter BB and they fight, but that's where it ends, we only "hear" about it as Oda proceeds to feed kiddos and pedos with chopper kawai and nami/robin lewd poses.

Fucking retarded shit.
This is one of the reasons that Zou's arc is one of the best ever made, there was no plot armor there, Jack simply showed his power and terror, it was very well orchestrated, I've been looking forward to a clash of two emperors on screen for a long time without there being any plot armor involved, well I think the vast majority like @Buusatan94 would agree with me.

Look what happened to the BMP, they were simply humiliated to a depressing degree, simply because Luffy + people, were in Onigashima and didn't have enough numbers to handle 2 Emperors with their "full" teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.