Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree, but I don't care to debate it.

I lost interest in One Piece and only checked the spoilers on a whim.
See this is what I don’t understand about you and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

You guys know OP has been and is deteriorating yet still somehow trust Oda to not clown less popular strong characters for the one’s that casual fans orgasm speculating about.

Doesn’t make any damn sense.

When you need another character to hype up your shitty character 😂🤣

Every good thing about Mihawk is because of Shanks. All the bad things about Mihawk are because of Mihawk. That's how you know your character is just hot garbage.

Poor Mihawk fans. Shanks is paralyzing admirals from 10 miles away and Mihawk is fighting evenly with YC5 Vista

"ShAnKs HyPe Is MiHaWk HyPe"

:lulz::rolaugh::rolaugh::lulz:
It's not about Shanks specifically, Mihawk benefits from all the other swordsmen, it's just the nature of the character, ofc you can always blame Oda if you are not happy. He doesn't need to show any feat, but for people like you who need everything spoon-fed to them, I guess you won't have to wait too long for Mihawk to show some god tier feats. Very excited to see more from Shanks too.

Marco knew what he was doing when he sent a strong swordsman (who happens to be way above your YC5 headcanon) after Mihawk, that was a very smart decision. :ihaha:

Nah imagine @MonsterKaido e.g. flipping suddenly and saying Kizaru solos Kaido & Big Meme
Dude disintegrated
well people can switch opinions or question their previous views right
problem is there's never discussions in this forum, it's more like a fight
with different tribes trying to win and push their view
if they removed "likes" it would probably be a bit different, just my gut feeling

People been saying stuff like this all thread, but the subject has always been "Shanks isn't a swordsman, but a haki user." This never made sense because swordsmen are haki users too.
When Kaido said Roger conquer the sea with his haki, did you think thats only swordmanship?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Considering the timeline, Shanks fought Mihawk way before he got the Yonko tittle and is not considered a pure swordsman now.
After that mihawk declined to face him again. So there's nothing pointing to Mihawk being better besides facing a weaker Shanks.
There has never been a concept of "pure seordsmship" in the series. No reason for Shanks to be exempt when DF users and unicycle flame users are not

well people can switch opinions or question their previous views right
problem is there's never discussions in this forum, it's more like a fight
with different tribes trying to win and push their view
if they removed "likes" it would probably be a bit different, just my gut feeling
This is not how things work

See this is what I don’t understand about you and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

You guys know OP has been and is deteriorating yet still somehow trust Oda to not clown less popular strong characters for the one’s that casual fans orgasm speculating about.

Doesn’t make any damn sense.
Kizaru getting clowned by Rayleigh didn't stop Akainu from being 90% responsible for Whitebeard's death, Aramaki on his own standing down from a Yonko crew isn't anything unexpected.

What does that got to do with someone being a swordsman or not?
Haki was why Roger conquer the sea. It's clear he isn't a top tier because he uses a sword.

King debunked that idea, pirates don't care about being a swordmans. Haki is used with swordmanship but pirates don't train their haki to enhance their swordmanship, that's reserved only for Mihawk and Zoro.

The eternal fandom war and speculation on Shanks and swordsman status is pointless, there's no need to be insecure about it because of the WSS title since that still doesn't prove one stands above the other, it's a reputation Mihawk earned from being undefeated against all the swordsmen that challenged him but we also know he won't fight Shanks since he lost his arm (their duels also seem to have been draws or inconclusive since a Shanks wouldn't expect Mihawk to request another fight otherwise during the Luffy bounty scene)

There has never been a concept of "pure seordsmship" in the series. No reason for Shanks to be exempt when DF users and unicycle flame users are not
The line exists either you like it or not. WB uses one of the 12 supreme swords and his style is more swordsmanship based than some swordsman that we saw and yet he was considered the strongest in the world but not the strongest swordsman for some reason. Oda clearly don't care enough about it to define it in a way that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.