Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yea it makes no sense
Either Mihawk is stronger or there is some plot between the two that results in Mihawk getting to keep the title
Well it's heavily implied that they have unfinished business that will never be settled judging from Mihawk saying "As if I'd want to settle things with a man with one arm."

Titles are only transfered when current holder dies or gets beaten.

Does anyone believe that Ray is at least high diff for Roger? I doubt it... he's mid diff at his best
i don't necessarily see it like that to be honest
ray and roger were together for so long that they know exactly how the other fights, they can counter each other better
remember luffy vs usopp?
usopp jobbed, but he knew a lot about luffy so he could prepare
if they didn't know each other, usopp would have lost in 1 second

So DF users shouldn't be able to eat or drink, everything has water.
The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. - SBS volume 41

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro cannot snipe people from miles away with COC. And even if he were that wouldn’t be related to his swordsmanship.

Just because Mayweather is the world’s greatest boxer doesn’t mean he won’t get fodderized by an MMA fight that can also box.

Mihawk is the same way. It’s best to dip now because Mihawk being as strong as Shanks is as unlikely as ZKK was.
I don't agree, but I don't care to debate it.

I lost interest in One Piece and only checked the spoilers on a whim.

Well it's heavily implied that they have unfinished business that will never be settled judging from Mihawk saying "As if I'd want to settle things with a man with one arm."

Titles are only transfered when current holder dies or gets beaten.
Considering the timeline, Shanks fought Mihawk way before he got the Yonko tittle and is not considered a pure swordsman now.
After that mihawk declined to face him again. So there's nothing pointing to Mihawk being better besides facing a weaker Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.