General Chat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Don’t know about you, but over here we get a huge fine if we get caught going outside our houses!
When I have to leave the house, I see more cops on the road than anything, pulling people over and asking if it’s essential that they be outside...starting to wonder if this pandemic is being used to implement the police state our government(s) have been clamoring for all these years :smart:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Good. Getting out in times like these puts other in danger.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for flattening the curve...but if essential places are staying open, then by necessity, people still have to go out. You can count me among the legions or mask wearers, and I sanitize my hands before and after leaving the house, but it still has to be done every couple of days. Fucking sucks where we’re all at with this.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for flattening the curve...but if essential places are staying open, then by necessity, people still have to go out. You can count me among the legions or mask wearers, and I sanitize my hands before and after leaving the house, but it still has to be done every couple of days. Fucking sucks where we’re all at with this.
Well yea ofc. One thing is to go to the store to buy food and stuff like that.

Other is when people go to the park to chill or hold bbq's lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well yea ofc. One thing is to go to the store to buy food and stuff like that.

Other is when people go to the park to chill or hold bbq's lol
Yes, THAT shit definitely needs to stop for a while. I know way too many people in my offline life who are adamantly rejecting the order to stay inside...these are folks who already defy a lot of basic common sense with the shit they do, so while it isn’t surprising, it’s pretty disappointing.