General Chat

H

Homelander

Technically Instagram is just another extension of Facebook since Facebook is the older social media platform.
All i see people seeking attention . Its annoying middle aged woman in my fb friend group wear skimpy yoga pants which def does not suit them . I am not being misogynist but def Yoga pant does not suit everyone and its attention seeking sadly .

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Homelander

Just get rid of Facebook all together.
I stopped using facebook since 4 years . 2015 was my last activity , i was addicted during 2008/09 those were fun when we connected to our friends , i personally did chat with girls from around globe in my high days .

Haha it was funny i even date my high school senior after few chats those days will never come back .

I stopped using facebook since 4 years . 2015 was my last activity , i was addicted during 2008/09 those were fun when we connected to our friends , i personally did chat with girls from around globe in my high days .

Haha it was funny i even date my high school senior after few chats those days will never come back .
Lol same here and funnily I had gathered 10,000 followers but I didn't care lol.

I honestly find the "anonymous" side of the Internet way more amusing for multiple reasons.

H

Homelander

It's not tough, just have other things I need to be doing. If I had the annual leave/vacation leave, I would have taken it off so I could spend most of the time away from work and packing.
I would say no company should ask people to work . We all have parents and worst thing is the Asymptotic carriers who have no symptoms can infect elderly people thats the tragic part .

I wish Companies support elderly and young at these times . I faced same situation with my work i firmly told them i can give my papers but i will not lose my life just to earn companies profit . Even my colleagues threatened to resign since they had ailing parents no one wants to risk it . We are all working from home now .