General Chat

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hopefully they can find a cure or at least some form of immune system booster that could help the body fight off the bacterial infections that come after the initial body's fight with COVID-19.

How is everyone doing today?
Just plugging along while working from home, what about you?

Question to everyone - if you could choose somewhere other than your house to be quarantined, where would it be? I’d wanna be locked inside a big bookstore if possible; tons of books/movies/music to enjoy, a well-maintained bathroom, and food in the cafe...no need to leave even for the essentials.

Just taking care of some stuff for the closing on a house I'm buying for where I'm moving and trying to get some packing done before I have to get ready to leave for work. I'm loading up my Jeep to drive down to my dad's this weekend to drop off another load to put in his trailer and I'm trying to condense things down to where after that I won't have more than a Jeepload of things to take when I move out (after throwing out some other stuff in the trash and all).

I'd probably say the same. Give me a Best Buy or a multi-entertainment store with a Starbucks attached.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Just taking care of some stuff for the closing on a house I'm buying for where I'm moving and trying to get some packing done before I have to get ready to leave for work. I'm loading up my Jeep to drive down to my dad's this weekend to drop off another load to put in his trailer and I'm trying to condense things down to where after that I won't have more than a Jeepload of things to take when I move out (after throwing out some other stuff in the trash and all).

I'd probably say the same. Give me a Best Buy or a multi-entertainment store with a Starbucks attached.
Hey, congrats on becoming a homeowner (unless you already were in your old city)!! My girlfriend and I are hoping that property values are lower after the pandemic so we can finally buy one ourselves...the one good thing about all this shit is that we aren’t going out and spending as much money as before, so our savings account is getting fatter a lot quicker than in the past. Hope your dad’s avoiding all the sickness shit!!

Yeah, he's trying to. He works for one of the cities down in Ohio as a mechanic and fixes all of the street and emergency service vehicles. They're having them take their temperature before they start work and I think, after? Not 100% sure on that.

I'm a first time homeowner though so it's a little surprising how time consuming the process can be and the amount of back and forth. Luckily the sellers only wanted a certain amount for the house and weren't opposed to accepting my requests.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No. I wrote him a little hard because I don't know everyone here.
You wouldn’t be the first person to be a dick on this forum, but it takes a big man to apologize publicly like this. Love to see tough things get resolved, think that’s a part of what keeps this community together :cheers:

Anyway, how’s everyone else doing? I know Friday has lost nearly all meaning since we have to stay inside no matter what day of the week, but does anyone have something exciting to share?

You wouldn’t be the first person to be a dick on this forum, but it takes a big man to apologize publicly like this. Love to see tough things get resolved, think that’s a part of what keeps this community together :cheers:

Anyway, how’s everyone else doing? I know Friday has lost nearly all meaning since we have to stay inside no matter what day of the week, but does anyone have something exciting to share?
Yes. That's why I apologized. :)

Same here too. Friday so important for me too But bec of corona I cannot evaluate this special day well enough.