General Chat

*Sigh* So I got a problem. I'm a lady with a very noticeable Irish temper. So much so that I get into fights over minor disagreements and opinions much to my own hurt. Here's the thing, it only hurts me, and now I've thought about everything from avoiding most threads, to just not posting, to even considering account deletion. Maybe just ignore people and not respond would be best?

In any case, I've really got to stop feeding the trolls.
:namiriously:

*Sigh* So I got a problem. I'm a lady with a very noticeable Irish temper. So much so that I get into fights over minor disagreements and opinions much to my own hurt. Here's the thing, it only hurts me, and now I've thought about everything from avoiding most threads, to just not posting, to even considering account deletion. Maybe just ignore people and not respond would be best?

In any case, I've really got to stop feeding the trolls.
:namiriously:
Or just admit when you're wrong? /shrug but what Do I know. I'm the bully here.
Could I have been nicer yes, But when it comes to Koby I get irrational. I hate the fucker.

Or just admit when you're wrong? /shrug but what Do I know. I'm the bully here.
Could I have been nicer yes, But when it comes to Koby I get irrational. I hate the fucker.
I was just having fun thinking of possibilites for Sanji. Koby was just one idea. I didn't think I'd offend anyone with the silly suggestion. Sorry I went off; I had no idea you hated Koby so much.

And that's my problem, Monkey d knows how I shit on his theories involving him. /shrug
It's alright. Personally I'm not a fan of Koby by any means, it's just fun to think of alternatives in One Piece. Ivankov trained Sanji and nothing will change that. And to be honest I'm seriously hoping Boa hands Koby his rear end, if only because I like her a lot better.

Now to go work on that temper of mine.