• 1/5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not sure what's worse, the visual spew of lights and effects on screen or the sound design lol. I really do not like most of the sound design choices for Onigashima/Wano. Kaido walking reminds me of Frieza, there's too much ambient laser sounds as characters fight, King, Marco, Luffy and I think Sanji even all sound like jets lmfao.

I don't see the issue with that for Asura. Like, this was so obviously going to be the big light effects scene.
im not talking about zoro. so many light effect was used in last chapters. This is really bad preference. Because nobody understand advanced coc effect because of that shit.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see the issue with that for Asura. Like, this was so obviously going to be the big light effects scene.
Just check kaidos last attack. Just. they are using purple light effect on thunder bagua , right ?
This scene should be like that .

where is coc infusing on kaidos last attack. really , toei made up something from their asses last two months .

Is it really hard to make this effect for advanced coc ? if they do not know how to make , just they want to help others studio.

Toei ruin all chapters. One piece is not dragon ball.

Last edited:
im not talking about zoro. so many light effect was used in last chapters. This is really bad preference. Because nobody understand advanced coc effect because of that shit.
Post automatically merged:

Just check kaidos last attack. Just. they are using purple light effect on thunder bagua , right ?

where is coc infusing on kaidos last attack. really , toei made up something from their asses last two months .

Is it really hard to make this effect for advanced coc ? if they do not know how to make , just they want to help others studio.

Thanks for the view see ya next week

This is consistent with how they've portrayed all of Kaido's prior attacks, and its a pretty accurate recreation of the manga in this instance. Also, even in the manga there is some confusion. Like, yeah, some of the lightning is black, but what is the non black lightning? Is that just the visual indicator for Kaido's attack pattern?