Status
Not open for further replies.
All in All

i think my biggest disappointment in One Piece will always be not having that progression from each Straw Hat developing their dreams

just getting some panels for each one at the end of the story will feel so empty compared with what could've been

:josad:

Will i really give a shit about the All Blue when we find it? if Sanji almost never talks about it at all

what about when Nami finishes drawing the map of the whole world? I don't think i will give a shit

Even Zoro's dream is pretty fucked, with us never seeing him fight many swordsmen and develop his abilities on screen, but i think at least Zoro has that Mihawk fight at the start, that makes the contrats coming to the end of the series stronger, than other characters who had nothing about their dreams

I think Chopper and Robin are a few of the Straw Hats i think the dreams will hit anyway for me

Brook too

G

Gorosei Informer

Will i really give a shit about the All Blue when we find it? if Sanji almost never talks about it at all
I really lost hope for it when Oda turned it into a gag at FMI. Sanji casually calling FMI his All Blue, it didnt feel right for him to discover it just then. Now we have a new Sanji backstory, a very different direction for his character and such now too...
Post automatically merged:

Lol nakama thread & thirsty gen is the dark side of worstgen forum.

Waiting room is just a child toy :pepebusi:

So true too!

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::saden::hapnoel:

In fact, i think Koby's progression and him achieving his dream

will hit me harder than most of the Straw Hats

isn't that fucking crazy?

but at least with Koby, we've seen him at his lowest, having his dream

we've seen him find the drive and will to go after it

we've seen him train and work it

and we've seen him slowly progress torwards that goal, each time we see him, he is closer and closer

and it's so much better than most Straw Hats

what the fuck man?

:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Avril lavigne is still a queen
I love her so much! The internet being so obsessed on her supposedly being dead and replaced by a "doppelganger" makes me fucking sick. Also feared for her when she got Lyme disease and got hospitalised for 6 months or so?

Always crushed on her extremely hard since she first appeared with Complicated or so on TV lol. Shes aged so wonderfully and brought out such great music since then too, really matured and such. Still so WILD she married and thus divorced the lead singers of Sum 41 and Nickelback too!

Our true Skate Rock Queen anyway!

:cheers::amazing::sweat::shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.