Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just finish watching a Morj video?:milaugh:
The rival thing feels extremely forced with Kidd, Law is supposed to be his rival too (set up in Sabaody after the auction house bust) but he just kind of tags along.
Also every hillbilly pirate wanting to become Pirate King after Roger died technically has kingly ambitions too, and Oda doesn't give all of them Haki. I don't know how many people live in the One Piece world but I assume not too many since most live in small villages. Wasn't Conqueror's Haki supposed to be a one in a million thing? Now it feels like everyone gets it just because we advance more and more into the story.

I agree, see the aforementioned Luffy-Kid-Law thing
Haven’t watched his video but it should be common sense
I agree with you

G

Gorosei Informer

At this point, just let's get out of Wano and start this Final Saga already :doffycry:
Yeah man, I'm so done with this arc too. Oda revealing that Wano was much bigger and there was more of it underneath the current Wano just made me want to scream into the abyss. I mean I LOVE sunken cities and the major lore/world building reveal shit here BUT more Wano is the LAST thing I want regardless LMAO!

https://screamintothevoid.com/

I kinda wish i got into One PIece earlier, before some other series

maybe i would be more open minded into getting random power ups in the middle of the fights, without too much logic

and just enjoying the power ups for what they are

but because i've seen so many series before that, i've always enjoyed training arcs and characters having to learn or create new abilities

so i miss that in One Piece, it would've been really cool watching Zoro train and try to develop Conqueror's along the way

instead of just getting snap shots of progress every time he fights someone

especially if you read / watch any sports manga / anime

man, training arcs in those types of series are always great

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Did you just finish watching a Morj video?:milaugh:
The rival thing feels extremely forced with Kidd, Law is supposed to be his rival too (set up in Sabaody after the auction house bust) but he just kind of tags along.
Also every hillbilly pirate wanting to become Pirate King after Roger died technically has kingly ambitions too, and Oda doesn't give all of them Haki. I don't know how many people live in the One Piece world but I assume not too many since most live in small villages. Wasn't Conqueror's Haki supposed to be a one in a million thing? Now it feels like everyone gets it just because we advance more and more into the story.

I agree, see the aforementioned Luffy-Kid-Law thing
The only trio that feels more forced to me is the Luffy, Momo, and Yamato trio. There’s nothing to indicate that they’re a trio other than the Momotaro thing, and even then it’s so flawed because it’s not completed with a pheasant

Damn lol, I hope its not bait then. Fairy Tail did some pretty dark stuff but undid it pretty quickly/immediately pretty much. Sounds like EZ is more darker/brutal though, like Mashima has matured and wants his writing to as well naturally?

Appreciate it anyway!

:cheers::kata:
EZ feels like "Mashima has learned from his mistakes"
but we will have to wait and see
This time he has planned the story, FT was completely improvised

G

Gorosei Informer

I really hope Oda does the end of this arc justice. Wano was already controversial, but it's going to become much worse at the end, IMO. We'll have some idea soon enough.
Yeah, its all riding on the arc finale now. I'm fuming over what he did with Shanks but not surprised either. Borderline unforgivable tbh.

Oda tends to end his arcs really well so I have some hopes. Oda did say he was really looking forward to drawing the end of Wano or a scene near the end of it or something I think too?

Who knows what he in plan for us, I mean who expected a much bigger and original Wano country underneath the original, which was deliberately sunken by building walls to trap rainwater to flood it down? We still need to see Pluton inevitably appear very soon too now...FINALLY at that too!

Where and what the fuck is Uranus at this point too? Who even maybe? Although I hope its related to Devil Fruits somehow...
Post automatically merged:

EZ feels like "Mashima has learned from his mistakes"
but we will have to wait and see
This time he has planned the story, FT was completely improvised
FT was completely improvised? That explains a lot then lmao. So he actually planned EZs story then? Interesting.

Foxy blinks as the world slows down around him, swords, bullets, all moving at a virtual standstill. In his mind, he hears a voice:
"You are the One, Foxy."
He just becomes a villain from JoJo at that point

stopping time
Post automatically merged:

Also Oda : One Piece will end in 3 years
:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
I know this an extremely hot take

but i really believe Oda here

i think he can do it in 3 years lol

maybe not how many people want it to be

but how he wants it at least

Status