Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Sanji casually calling FMI his All Blue, it didnt feel right for him to discover it just then. Now we have a new Sanji backstory, a very different direction for his character and such now too...
Oh my goodness I forgot about that
My friend is going to absolutley hate that as well as the nosebleed plot.

He already has a low opinion of Sanji, that plus punk hazard might be the coup de grace.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh my goodness I forgot about that
My friend is going to absolutley hate that as well as the nosebleed plot.

He already has a low opinion of Sanji, that plus punk hazard might be the coup de grace.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
That was my breaking point for me back then lol. Thats when I really started to hate the series and also at the time, Sanji too whilst it lasted.

Don't worry about a potential coup de grace anyway, just coup de boo!:

:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

G

Gorosei Informer

Araki makes 0 mistakes, his memory is better than an elephant’s:kata:
Araki never forgot

:smart::steef::finally:

Honestly the Jotaro and Jolyne writing ended up being better than I expected in the end but purposely won't elaborate on due to MAJOR spoilers for the series and Part 6 ofc!

I was hating on Jotaro until he revealed he was trying to protect Jolyne all along, it makes sense in hindsight. When I revisited Jotaro losing his "stand disc" or w/e due to the anime a while ago, I was legit so upset for Jolyne in that situation too.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't even remember this was a thing
It was actually Franky's Anti-Kaido weapon! Oda spared Kaido from having to face it...

:hihihi:

In fact, i think Koby's progression and him achieving his dream

will hit me harder than most of the Straw Hats

isn't that fucking crazy?

but at least with Koby, we've seen him at his lowest, having his dream

we've seen him find the drive and will to go after it

we've seen him train and work it

and we've seen him slowly progress torwards that goal, each time we see him, he is closer and closer

and it's so much better than most Straw Hats

what the fuck man?

:josad:
Damn I am a Coby fan. So I love what you spittin. But at the same I am saddened by what you are spittin because I do enjoy the strawhats. So from a power and Goal standpoint they have been lacking (any strawhat not Luffy, Zoro or Sanji).

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Araki never forgot

:smart::steef::finally:

Honestly the Jotaro and Jolyne writing ended up being better than I expected in the end but purposely won't elaborate on due to MAJOR spoilers for the series and Part 6 ofc!

I was hating on Jotaro until he revealed he was trying to protect Jolyne all along, it makes sense in hindsight. When I revisited Jotaro losing his "stand disc" or w/e due to the anime a while ago, I was legit so upset for Jolyne in that situation too.
Jotaro is my favorite Jojo after the Josukes, his progression throughout all the parts he’s in really humanizes the hard personality he had in Part 3, and you can feel him mature more and more each time (and grow sadder too)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I really lost hope for it when Oda turned it into a gag at FMI. Sanji casually calling FMI his All Blue, it didnt feel right for him to discover it just then. Now we have a new Sanji backstory, a very different direction for his character and such now too...
Post automatically merged:

So true too!

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::saden::hapnoel:
Idk why people have this legit fetish of taking gag moments too seriously.
"hurr but luffy didn't know if One Piece was cooler than some random beetle when asked by chopper".
It's just a joke.

The "nosebleed" thing is pretty common is manga as well, but, as are other things in One Piece, is exaggerated as fuck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.